DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Character Sheet Drag and Drop Functionality Request

Hopefully the title of this didn't trigger you guys right away. I've heard through a source that I won't disclose because I don't do that, though I'm sure its no secret who it was, that Class/Race functionality has hit the test server. I'm giddy with anticipation to get home and play with it. So to the request.

I know hp is involved, can there be an option added down the road to turn the auto roll off? Every player I've ever had in my game loves to roll their own hp when they level up.

Oh and how much trouble would it be to break up the ability portion into sections? For instance adding a section for Class Abilities, Racial Traits, Secondary skills and Advantages to alleviate some of the clutter on the sheet.

Okay back to my dark corner, thanks for your time
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Games I Run: AD&D 2nd Ed
    Currently Running: AD&D 2E (Forgotten Realms)
    Games I play: Any~
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)
    Current Projects: None
    Created Content: AD&D 2E NPC generator Module

Quote Originally Posted by Frankison View Post
    Hopefully the title of this didn't trigger you guys right away. I've heard through a source that I won't disclose because I don't do that, though I'm sure its no secret who it was, that Class/Race functionality has hit the test server. I'm giddy with anticipation to get home and play with it.
    Only the abilities tab is currently being populated with the drag and drop functionality.

I know hp is involved, can there be an option added down the road to turn the auto roll off? Every player I've ever had in my game loves to roll their own hp when they level up.
    There is no auto-roll for HP in the Castles and Crusades ruleset.

Oh and how much trouble would it be to break up the ability portion into sections? For instance adding a section for Class Abilities, Racial Traits, Secondary skills and Advantages to alleviate some of the clutter on the sheet.
    Already in the works for a future release.

well, this is certainly exciting, given I have a new c&c campaign planned

Thread Information