FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 65 of 100 First ... 1555636465666775 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    Thanks for reporting. I changed the loadorder of my SRA extension to be below Kel's and haven't encountered any issues.
    Not sure on load order stuff. does that mean the user needs to change something or will it be a new update? and Thanks I am enjoying finding small bugs using 60+ extensions... LOL it is a credit to all the coders that there aren't many issues AND you all seem to work together to fix them so we as end users don't have to choose between extensions.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Not sure on load order stuff. does that mean the user needs to change something or will it be a new update? and Thanks I am enjoying finding small bugs using 60+ extensions... LOL it is a credit to all the coders that there aren't many issues AND you all seem to work together to fix them so we as end users don't have to choose between extensions.
    The update is already out via Forge

Loadorder it just the loading order we can define in the extension, no need to do anything for users beside updating.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    The update is already out via Forge

Loadorder it just the loading order we can define in the extension, no need to do anything for users beside updating.
    That fixed the issues i was having with it! thanks!

Thanks, Zarestia

Hi

Just another small update: I am still updating tiny bits here and there, but got a lot of work (also a fellow scientist was visiting me), and I got a girlfriend now so that I am in the phase right now when I am figuring out how to manage my time schedule I do my best to deliver updates finally this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Hi

Just another small update: I am still updating tiny bits here and there, but got a lot of work (also a fellow scientist was visiting me), and I got a girlfriend now so that I am in the phase right now when I am figuring out how to manage my time schedule I do my best to deliver updates finally this weekend
    Thanks for the update!

Thanks for the update Kelrugem! Hopefully, not only is the new gal a gamer, but an active Fantasy Grounds user... so you'll be forced to do the updates! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Thanks for the update Kelrugem! Hopefully, not only is the new gal a gamer, but an active Fantasy Grounds user... so you'll be forced to do the updates! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Haha, I try to convert her

Thread Information