Starfinder Playlist

Sickness missing in effects?

Hello all,
    I've noticed that sickness seems to be missing in the effects. I put in a place holder for myself, but I'm not 100% sure it works correctly. Just thought I'd point this out, as others have not seemed to notice yet.

I'm bringing my players through Dead Suns, and ... we'll just say, it figures heavily.

Quote Originally Posted by rdwulfe View Post
    Hello all,
    I've noticed that sickness seems to be missing in the effects. I put in a place holder for myself, but I'm not 100% sure it works correctly. Just thought I'd point this out, as others have not seemed to notice yet.

I'm bringing my players through Dead Suns, and ... we'll just say, it figures heavily.
    i found the same issue but looking at how diseases and stuff like that are meant to progress over several days eventually leading to death of the person involved cant find medical attention and fails their rolls, i can see how it would be hard to implement that into automation. since most of the effect take advantage of the combat tracker. im currently running dead suns as well it pops up more later as well so iv just start manually recording anyone's diseases and stages. if their is a better way im not sure.

although now that i think about it i do believe exhaustion is missing from the effects table the various stages of it. again not sure if its been added since i last checked or needed it, but the last time i looked due to people being sick it wasn't there i think.

@rdwulfe are you talking sickness as in diseases or the sickened condition, I know both show up in dead suns.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    @rdwulfe are you talking sickness as in diseases or the sickened condition, I know both show up in dead suns.
    The sickened condition.

The sickened condition does not appear to be built in. But you can create the condition as your own effect.

Sickened: ATK: -2; DMG: -2; ABIL: -2; SAVE: -2; SKILL: -2
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    The sickened condition does not appear to be built in. But you can create the condition as your own effect.

Right, I was reporting it here to hopefully see it fixed eventually.

Put this in the bug thread as well.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post

It's enough to simply put "sickened" as an effect, as it does seem to carry over the relevant PF adjustments. It's just not showing up as an automated effect in the list. It took me longer than I care to admit to figure out why it applied the double penalty when I coded it the way you did.

Thread Information