DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 21 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Woohoo!!! Thanks for all your hardwork guys. Keep it up!

So. This is very awesome so far. I have tested making a character and I really like the 'tracker' option in the top corner, I think that will help new players a lot.

How is reflex save calculated? Also is there/will there be a way to set proficiency on saving throws?

You have goblins set with a 20 speed, but goblins should have a 25 speed according to the book I think. At least to the printed one.

I am super excited to see this coming out early enough to allow people to run the playtest online.

Thanks so much guys!

Saving throws are set on the Combat tab. Click the proficiency button to cycle through the proficiency level. The base proficiency is set based off the first class level you add.

Thanks for the pointer on the Goblin speed, we'll check that out.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ahh, I found it for saving throws.

Maybe I am calculating it wrong. But my Dex is 18(+4). And my Reflex is Trained(+1), so my Reflex total should be +5 correct?

In the character sheet under Combat, if Reflex is set to 'base' it gives me +3(not sure from what), and T(+1) for a total of +4.
    However if I cycle Base over to Dex(+4) my total reflex is +5.

Digital Dungeons? Counterbolt? His Twitch TV episode on Pathfinder 2.0, someone brought up a character sheet if anyone here wants: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19tP...jep1hUSJd/view

Thanks so much for the PF2.0 playtest. I've updated. I find it hard to believe you have it out so quickly. I want to run a few things by you, to make sure I am not having issues. Spells and Traits are blank. I am guessing that is normal and it hasn't been done yet.

I did notice on the Library, that when you select Create PC that Spells and Traits aren't selected and I'm pretty sure those should be selected for Create PC.

Last, I get a Core Not loaded thing. No clue on this.

I am adding pictures. But this is truly amazing work and I am so excited that FG is all over this. AWESOME!

Segin

FG Data module pic.jpg
    FG Module Load.jpg
    FG playtest Spells.jpg
    FG playtest Library.jpg
    Signature:A past thread ended with me being vilified. I didn't explain well (I thought it obvious) and others kept rebuking my idea and it ended bad. Thus I will add explanations/screen shots/etc in all future posts to avoid confusion. /The seperation of "Saves in CnC" wherein I didn't clarify why well and no one recognized the need which frustrated. I realized my mistake to spell it out abc, but was attacked partly (imo) because a pwrdude got offended and (I admit) partly my presentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Segin View Post
    I want to run a few things by you, to make sure I am not having issues. Spells and Traits are blank. I am guessing that is normal and it hasn't been done yet.

I did notice on the Library, that when you select Create PC that Spells and Traits aren't selected and I'm pretty sure those should be selected for Create PC.

Last, I get a Core Not loaded thing. No clue on this.
    I've just added a thread detailing what is and isn't in release 1 of the ruleset here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...1-(August-8th)

Yes, spells are not in this release.

Traits are not the same as Pathfinder v1, they are basically a keyword that means something. So, you don't need them for character generation. That being said, the trait data for keyword lookup didn't make it into the initial data release. Most of it is there in development, we just need to get it into the data modules.

Thanks for the report of the suggested modules not matching - I'll look into that.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by digitalirony View Post

Maybe I am calculating it wrong. But my Dex is 18(+4). And my Reflex is Trained(+1), so my Reflex total should be +5 correct?

In the character sheet under Combat, if Reflex is set to 'base' it gives me +3(not sure from what), and T(+1) for a total of +4.
    We've seen some issues with the base stat data not fully populating when it is first created. We're working to track that down. This usually sort itself out pretty quickly - when the PC sheet is next opened. But we need to sort it out so it is working 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalirony View Post

I've tracked down the issue. There should be a fix for this in the next release - sometime within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for reporting.

I made 4 videos covering the main areas of the ruleset yesterday - they are in post #1 of the bug tracking thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...1-(August-8th)

These will be available on the Fantasy Grounds YouTube Channel soon.

Thanks for all the hard work getting this out. Really appreciate it.

Only poked around for a few to test it but excited to run some games with it next month and give some feedback.

Thread Information