STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... Last

Warhammer 40K Dark Heresy Ruleset for FG 3.0 Created

Current Version: 3.02
    Last edited by sciencephile; March 21st, 2015 at 22:59. Reason: Fixed vehicle tab script problem.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot mate! Now I can begin the conversion to Black Crusade and Only War

Quote Originally Posted by Qai View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot mate! Now I can begin the conversion to Black Crusade and Only War
    And please don't forget to share that precious too

Great work my friend and many thanks for the update
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

I have one small request for this ruleset...can you please bring back the skills to the Character Sheet...? with all the funtions that the other one had...pleaseeee...the one you made, takes a lot of time to fill and for green players its very annoying, not to mention that is a lot more hard for me to explain how things work for my players...at least the basic ones...
    Great work
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

The reason why I switched to this model is because the old way was broken in that it only allows for the very out-of-the-box basic skills. With advanced skills becoming basic skills and modifiers due to talents that weren't being accommodated for, it made for situations where the skills were downright wrong with no way of fixing them. This new way, while it puts more work up front, allows for custom modification due to talents, etc.

I'm not sure why you have to do a lot of explaining. Aren't we all supposed to have a copy of the official rule book anyway and the ruleset is just a character sheet.

I will consider it if I can find a way to pre-populate a text list. Since this is all pro-bono work, I will look into it but please don't expect and immediate modification. If someone reading this knows how to pre-populate a text list, please shoot me a response on how to do it and that will make the process quicker. Thanks.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Try a search for DataCommon.skilldata in the 3.5E ruleset code. It's used to populate the skills tab on the 3.5E character sheets.

Cheers,
    JPG

Damn, JPG. You were too quick to give me the answer. I was hoping to breathe for a week or two before going back into development :-)

Thanks.

I will look into this and see if I can modify the skills tab accordingly.

Danny

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    The reason why I switched to this model is because the old way was broken in that it only allows for the very out-of-the-box basic skills. With advanced skills becoming basic skills and modifiers due to talents that weren't being accommodated for, it made for situations where the skills were downright wrong with no way of fixing them. This new way, while it puts more work up front, allows for custom modification due to talents, etc.

I'm not sure why you have to do a lot of explaining. Aren't we all supposed to have a copy of the official rule book anyway and the ruleset is just a character sheet.

I will consider it if I can find a way to pre-populate a text list. Since this is all pro-bono work, I will look into it but please don't expect and immediate modification. If someone reading this knows how to pre-populate a text list, please shoot me a response on how to do it and that will make the process quicker. Thanks.
    Thank you friend yeah i know that, but for noob players that want to start playing right away and jump into the action, if i told them to read the book, i know they will not read it and then i have to stop and lose time...but its ok friend i will wait for your work
    Thanks

Updated Library with this new version.

Regards,
    JPG

Thank you, JPG. This should make it easier for the Dark Heresy folks to find the correct ruleset.

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information