STAR TREK 2d20
Page 97 of 150 First ... 47879596979899107147 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Theros View Post
    Is there coming some fort of "quick" selection (drop down etc) to select different kind of bullets?

And big thanks from this awesome ruleset!
    Thanks. There are no plans for different bullet types. The way you handle different types of ammunition is add a new mode entry for the weapon.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Hey all,
    Still learning FGU and recently found the unofficial GURPS thread. It was a bit of a challenge for me to find information on adding the files located on page 1 of this thread. After loading, I am not sure if I did it correctly. There are not items listed in the Items button, or vehicles. Is there a file I forgot to download or install correctly? Thank you in advance for any help provided.

I believe those items must be added by you, the user, in order to not violate the SJGames online use policy.

Quote Originally Posted by amenditman View Post
    I believe those items must be added by you, the user, in order to not violate the SJGames online use policy.
    We can actually create item/trait/vehicle lists and distribute them as long as they do contain descriptive text from published material. If it's just the stat lines, then it does not violate the online policy. If anyone has put together lists for Basic Set, Low Tech, High Tech, Ultra Tech and Dungeon Fantasy, then I would gladly add them for download on the original post as long as it's just the stat lines. I will in time create them myself, unless someone beats me to it.

@CD0369
    Unfortunately, at this time we don't have files with that additional content. So, as long as you have the ruleset loading, then you have installed everything correctly. There are utilities, such as Jaxilon's Mod Maker, which will allow you to build your own module files.

I have compiled the spells form Dungeon Fantasy but I think since it includes the descriptive text I can't share them. Is that correct?
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Quote Originally Posted by yeknom View Post
    I have compiled the spells form Dungeon Fantasy but I think since it includes the descriptive text I can't share them. Is that correct?
    Correct. If you include the descriptive text, then you CANNOT share.

Quote Originally Posted by yeknom View Post
    Can you make a description without the descriptive text, and share that?

You could do your own descriptions, you just can't copy from published material.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    You could do your own descriptions, you just can't copy from published material.
    Thanks,thought so. What I have is for use with my tabletop group, so it's essentially verbatim from the book. We normally play in person but with the current situation we are playing via Fantasy Grounds. Hopefully that'll end for us soon.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

@yeknom What I was trying to get at is, How much effort would it be for you to remove the offending descriptive text and share those files?

Thread Information