STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Follow up: other then the PGRPG2 ruleset, other products will be available for purchase through the store. I’m assuming with the usual PDF included/price reduction that we have for PF and SF products now, but I haven’t confirmed that. OGL data, similar to the PFRPG OGL modules, is planned for at least 6-9 months later.
    Thanks for the update!

Thank you Trenloe. I hope Paizo will continue with the reduction in the price of the PDF because it is a great incentive

Do we know if there will be bundles available, i.e. 5e's essentials bundle?

Quote Originally Posted by shadelon View Post
    Do we know if there will be bundles available, i.e. 5e's essentials bundle?
    I'm guessing not, as no Paizo material is bundled at present. Unless you count each product being "bundled" with a PDF!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

i like: "bundled" with a PDF!

Any word on whether or not the official ruleset will be ready to go on 8/1/2019 as well as the first AP?

Quote Originally Posted by bmokofisi View Post
    Any word on whether or not the official ruleset will be ready to go on 8/1/2019 as well as the first AP?
    The base PFRPG2 ruleset will be ready in a usable and playable form - with updates planned over the coming months. This will be available to all FG license holders on August 1st.

The Core Rulebook DLC, Fall of Plaguestone and AP#1 - Hellknight Hill should be available for purchase on August 1st, subject to Paizo review. The speed of the review is out of our hands and with GenCon fast approaching we hope that the above products can get the go ahead from Paizo with enough time for us to release on August 1st.

Due to the amount and complexity of the material that the conversion team has had to deal with means that the Bestiary DLC will not be available August 1st, we hope to have this released in August. The two adventure modules mentioned above will have all NPC/creature statblocks required to play.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

thank you Trenloe. Can I pay now? XD

Quote Originally Posted by vyruxx View Post
    thank you Trenloe. Can I pay now? XD
    Sure, I'll email you my offshore bank details!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Due to the amount and complexity of the material that the conversion team has had to deal with means that the Bestiary DLC will not be available August 1st, we hope to have this released in August. The two adventure modules mentioned above will have all NPC/creature statblocks required to play.
    On that note, Trenloe, will we be able to access a parser to convert the new PF2 Pathfinder Society scenarios coming in August?

Thread Information