DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 17 of 22 First ... 71516171819 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossRoads View Post
    I’d like to get some feedback from others in the community that play WFRP 3rd edition on FG.

My group is having trouble with the party sheet.

The GM can see the correct talent slots available when he opens the party sheet but he cannot add any talents to those slots.

As players we cannot see any talent slots available (the sections are blank / greyed out) and we cannot add any talents to the party sheet.

Are other groups having this problem?

I know very little about LUA scripting so my attempts to dig through the ruleset files and find the cause were ineffective.

I see what you mean, trying to place talents from the party members onto the party sheet results in:

Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class ()

Is this due to recent FG updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    Is this due to recent FG updates?
    I think this has been around for a while.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi all.

I don't check this thread very often anymore, so only saw CrossRoads comments about party sheet issues after Thete gave me a nudge.

I will have a look at the ruleset and see if I can fix the issue!

Awesome, thanks.

On behalf of myself and everyone that has enjoyed WFRP on FG I'd like to say a big "thank you" for all the time you spent creating the ruleset.
    It has been great playing with fans from all over the world.

Quote Originally Posted by neilgfoster View Post
    Hi all.

I don't check this thread very often anymore, so only saw CrossRoads comments about party sheet issues after Thete gave me a nudge.

I will have a look at the ruleset and see if I can fix the issue!
    Hi Neil, did you get a chance to take a look at this issue?, or should we take things into our own hands

Hi Thete,

Yes, I did take a look and worked out what the problem was. I never got round to fixing it as I was in the middle of a house move (again!). I will look at getting it fixed and will release a patch as soon as I can.

I have release v1.5.2 of the ruleset, which addresses the issues with talent slots on the party sheet, plus fixes a couple of other issues I found at the same time. Download using the link on the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by neilgfoster View Post
    I have release v1.5.2 of the ruleset, which addresses the issues with talent slots on the party sheet, plus fixes a couple of other issues I found at the same time. Download using the link on the original post.
    Crikey Neil, that was fast, and very much appreciated. Thank you! I love this rulesset

Awesome Job Neil

And like a good pint of Guinness. "All good things come to those who wait."

I've tested (the party talent slots - not sure what else you've tinkered with) and it works great. From myself and my group who get tons of enjoyment out of your ruleset each and every weekend a huge thanks. But wait don't run off into the wilderness for another year or two. Stick around and bask in the glory and adoration of your faithful fans And whatever you do. DO NOT move house again! Heh heh

Seriously tho. Cheers Again.

Noely

Current Warhammer 3rd Edition Campaigns:
    The Enemy Within (Revisited) - (Fridays 6pm PST = GMT -7)
    https://theorderofchaosgamers.com
    https://itunes.apple.com/hk/podcast/...s/id1067964927

Blog Entries
    Kiddies - use the reputation button as well.

Thread Information