DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 76 of 110 First ... 2666747576777886 ... Last
    Onn that note, the habitat box from the Armory also seems to be missing.

I added both the Armor and Box missing to my update list.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Effects aren't work for starfinder.

1. A create a spell.
    2. I put this one on a NPC
    3. I set DC and effects.
    4. Send the NPC to CT
    5. Opened the NPC from CT.
    6. My settings were lost.

Please fix it.

BUG-EffectSTARFINDER.png

While on the things that are currently missing. In this thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rfinder-Armory) is was mentioned that the player options on chapter 2 was going to be delayed. Was it ever published? I cannot for the life of me see any of the player options from the Armory for any of the classes. The last time the mentioned thread was updated was November 2018

Also the fighting style "Gloom Gunner" from Starfinder #12: Heart of Night is not showing up when adding the first soldier level to a character

Quote Originally Posted by Athenos View Post
    While on the things that are currently missing. In this thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rfinder-Armory) is was mentioned that the player options on chapter 2 was going to be delayed. Was it ever published? I cannot for the life of me see any of the player options from the Armory for any of the classes. The last time the mentioned thread was updated was November 2018

Also the fighting style "Gloom Gunner" from Starfinder #12: Heart of Night is not showing up when adding the first soldier level to a character
    First, Sorry I was not aware that the Armory Class features was not working. They were added in 1.0.12 and were working. Did not know that they stopped working.
    I am looking into it now.
    [Edited] What server are you on Live or Test? The system work fine on Live all the features from other books get pulled in. Test server there seems to be a problem as this function is no longer working. Trying to narrow it down. Might be a issue with 3.3.9
    Second, I do the Ruleset and the Source books. the AP's are done by others. I was not made aware that there was a class option in the AP.
    Last edited by Samarex; September 4th, 2019 at 01:54.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    First, Sorry I was not aware that the Armory Class features was not working. They were added in 1.0.12 and were working. Did not know that they stopped working.
    I am looking into it now.
    [Edited] What server are you on Live or Test? The system work fine on Live all the features from other books get pulled in. Test server there seems to be a problem as this function is no longer working. Trying to narrow it down. Might be a issue with 3.3.9
    Second, I do the Ruleset and the Source books. the AP's are done by others. I was not made aware that there was a class option in the AP.
    Good afternoon. Everything has been figured out. It was a issue with the Armory.mod file. I have corrected it and sent in request to be pushed to update.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

When my players roll any Profession skill, they receive this error message.

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:1173: attempt to index local 'rSkill' (a nil value)

We tested it on new characters and old, all received an error message.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM869 View Post
    When my players roll any Profession skill, they receive this error message.

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:1173: attempt to index local 'rSkill' (a nil value)

We tested it on new characters and old, all received an error message.
    Yes, this was reported in the thread for 1.0.15, and I have it fixed.
    Fixing a couple other bugs and will push out for update.

One of them is the bug for mixing short and long damage types, IE B,nonlethal or having a (1d6 B) and a effect DMGTYPE:nonlethal it now converts these right.
    And the nonlethal now work s right, when the target is taken to 0 with nonlethal it become unconscious and stable with the proper effect applied.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Human linked window: Ability Mods shows "ny one +2", instead of "Any one +2".

Also, if you drag the Ace Pilot theme from the character sheet to the hot bar, the hot bar label comes across incorrectly as (e.g., Human, instead of Ace Pilot), but the link works correctly..

Human skill rank bonus does not apply correctly (Human Operative with +1 INT should have 10, not 9)
    Operative Specialization (Hacker) does not apply +3 insight bonus to related skills (Computers, Engineering)
    Ace Pilot Operative does not apply the +1 bonus to Piloting skill.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Human linked window: Ability Mods shows "ny one +2", instead of "Any one +2".

Also, if you drag the Ace Pilot theme from the character sheet to the hot bar, the hot bar label comes across incorrectly as (e.g., Human, instead of Ace Pilot), but the link works correctly..

Human skill rank bonus does not apply correctly (Human Operative with +1 INT should have 10, not 9)
    Operative Specialization (Hacker) does not apply +3 insight bonus to related skills (Computers, Engineering)
    Ace Pilot Operative does not apply the +1 bonus to Piloting skill.
    What books are you using, I tried with both the GM books and Players books and can not repeat any of his.

Except the last two.
    The actual skill bonuses for everything do not Auto Apply, This was because of the vast difference in wording of things thru out SF is going to take a Complete rewrite of the parsing system with in the rule set for that level of automation.
    Yes some could easy be done but others could not at this point. So instead of Auto adding some and not others would make things confusing as to what was added and what was not. We decided to leave that part manual.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information