DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkeyb39 View Post
    Oh would never had thought of anything like that. Unfortunately im so new im still hunting for my first game so i dont really know anyone yet haha. But thanks to you both .
    FGCollege has an upcoming online convention. Great chance to meet others and get in on some fun one-shots, and to learn FG all at the same time, check it out;
    https://fantasygroundscollege.net/se...event-contest/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

So I'm just wondering. Since Kickstarter refused to take my pledge for this, despite taking 4 other pledges of the same card that week, but that's another story, will I need to pay full price for FGU, or will there be an upgrade option available later on?

We plan to offer an upgrade option in the future; but we won’t determine pricing until we release the final version.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by aellongm View Post
    So I'm just wondering. Since Kickstarter refused to take my pledge for this, despite taking 4 other pledges of the same card that week, but that's another story, will I need to pay full price for FGU, or will there be an upgrade option available later on?
    Did you just pledge?

no, In May. When the campaign was over, I got a message that my payment failed, despite the others going through. Then it told me to fix the payment data, so I used my backup card, and it said everything was fine, but a week later, my pledge had disappeared, and the reserved payment was canceled.

But that's a thing with kickstarter. Sadly their customer service isn't exactly top notch, so I won't be able to take advantage of the deal. I accept that, but just hope I won't have to pay another 150 bucks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aellongm View Post
    no, In May. When the campaign was over, I got a message that my payment failed, despite the others going through. Then it told me to fix the payment data, so I used my backup card, and it said everything was fine, but a week later, my pledge had disappeared, and the reserved payment was canceled.

But that's a thing with kickstarter. Sadly their customer service isn't exactly top notch, so I won't be able to take advantage of the deal. I accept that, but just hope I won't have to pay another 150 bucks.
    Hey @aellongm,

You can email us at [email protected]. Kickstarter gave us a list of all failed backers as well. We sent out invites to those people too. I don't see your email address (from here) listed there but you may have used a different email on KS. If you show up in that list, then you'd still qualify to get a fulfillment link. You would just need to fund it through our fulfillment system and pick the pledge level.

Wow. Thanks, had not expected that. Sent an e-mail.

Is there a tentative release date?
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

No, the Beta for KS backers is expected about December.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bnickelsen View Post
    Is there a tentative release date?
    December, per the KS description.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information