DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 86 of 151 First ... 3676848586878896136 ... Last

I'm happy with the stability of the latest release candidate, so I'm shifting 3.4.0 to full release. See the original post for details or simply download from below. Please report any issues.

GURPS 4E Core Ruleset
    Download latest release from here: https://bit.ly/GURPS4ECore
    (Updated: 16th Mar 2020)
    Last edited by ronnke; March 16th, 2020 at 05:28.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

I'm using the newest version and loving it.

One thing that I found myself having to do, was revamp my equipment list, and then I decided to try an experiment... One of the items I was updating was a rifle from GURPS HIGH TECH, which was the FN MK 17 SCAR. That made me look it up (I couldn't remember whether it was an assault rifle, semi-automatic rifle, etc) and I saw a picture of the weapon system. Doing a save picture as, I was able to store the picture as a jpg in my images folder. Then I dragged the image icon directly into the notes of the gun - and presto, anything that is equipment that can have a picture, can be linked in the description area and clicked upon by the user. NEAT!

My only regret? I hate having to use the "Story" element for information, if I could simply treat it as a "Library" item. As soon as I saw a functional "Library" icon, I thought NEAT. That it shows the information for various "mods" in the library that are active is useful to be sure...

I'm going to have to spend some time working with this new version to see what it is capable of. Question - can weapons with multiple modes be dragged and dropped in this new version?

Quote Originally Posted by HalC View Post
    I'm using the newest version and loving it.

Question - can weapons with multiple modes be dragged and dropped in this new version?
    I'm glad you like it. Yes, you can drag weapons and have the modes filled. There are two methods to facilitate this.

1. Via the utility Jaxilon built. See his thread for details. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...g-n-drop-items

2. Separate the various modes with the pipe symbol (|).
    eg
    Damage: thr-1 imp | sw+2 cut
    Reach: C,1 | 1

Thanks. I'm demoing the new features right now to the one player I have. He's happy with what you've got that I've shown him thus far. I've still not looked at the combat stuff as yet, but I'm looking into that next. Just in time for when I may be forced to stay away from work for some time - <Sigh>

Are there any plans of creating templates to Dungeon Fantasy (powered by Gurps)? Support to Gurps 4e Rulesets is very nice indeed . One reason why we choose FG for our gaming group.

Quote Originally Posted by Theros View Post
    Are there any plans of creating templates to Dungeon Fantasy (powered by Gurps)? Support to Gurps 4e Rulesets is very nice indeed . One reason why we choose FG for our gaming group.
    The GURPS template system is on my list as the next big feature to implement. I want to be able to, very basically, build a character from within FG.

What kind of support do you need? I played a short DFRPG game before the update, everyone imported their character from either GCA or GCS and everything worked fine.
    Both character editors offer DFRPG templates

FYI: On the surface, it appears that the GURPS.pak and GURPSNODICE.ext work within Unity. I added them and started a new game. It appears to work fine. I've not tested everything though.

Quote Originally Posted by nbraker View Post
    FYI: On the surface, it appears that the GURPS.pak and GURPSNODICE.ext work within Unity. I added them and started a new game. It appears to work fine. I've not tested everything though.
    Did you use them as-is (as downloaded), or did yo uhave to change fonts and stuff?

No change

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Did you use them as-is (as downloaded), or did yo uhave to change fonts and stuff?
    I used them as is.

Only a d6 was active with the new game and the few things I tested worked. I'm gonna put more time into it as I intend to run a game for my solo player this weekend. That'll be a good test, though it could crash and burn horribly.

Thread Information