Starfinder Playlist
Page 4 of 20 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post
    Hi, tcorb1!

Thanks to damned the extension should now be working. I have uploaded 0.3 and you can find it on the first post. No other features added, just got it working with FG 3.3.0.

Thanks for using this and I do apologize for the delay in getting the extension updated.
    Thanks, NotRussellCrowe

Thank you. NotRussellCrowe! This is amazing work!

Make sure you check out the following videos if you're going to make your own:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zacchae...f_id=0&sort=dd
    These videos are fantastic, but by following these...is a new module created? I might just have to learn Par5e. I would like only Middle Earth classes/races/ect. showing as options for the players.

Quote Originally Posted by unnatural 20 View Post
    Thank you. NotRussellCrowe! This is amazing work!

These videos are fantastic, but by following these...is a new module created? I might just have to learn Par5e. I would like only Middle Earth classes/races/ect. showing as options for the players.
    You can start a blank 5e campaign and enter the classes and such, export as a module and then just use that in your AIME campaign like you do the 5e PHB.

So doing that will only include AIME info? By blank, you mean not using any books right?

So doing that will only include AIME info? By blank, you mean not using any books right?
    The export will include all the classes, feats, races, and equipment you add to it.

When I say blank I mean not using your adventure campaign, or else story elements and such will also be included and the players would be able to see those.

When I do them I'll do one for the players and another for me with NPCs, maps, tables and such.

Ahh ok. I'ts funny how much i've forgotten. Been away for a bit. Thank you, again.

I wonder why anyone would want to use Par5e when this seems so much easier.

Ahh ok. I'ts funny how much i've forgotten. Been away for a bit. Thank you, again.

I wonder why anyone would want to use Par5e when this seems so much easier.
    It's only recently, I believe, that you could create full 5e classes and such directly in Fantasy Grounds. You still need to edit the XML if you want a reference manual in your module. I've never played with Par5e before so I'm not sure if there is any advance or even a need to use it if you're willing to crack open the module and edit some XML. Disclaimer: I haven't done that yet so no idea what I'm getting into.

Thanks a ton for working on this. Just picked up the books and my kids are looking forward to playing.

It's only recently, I believe, that you could create full 5e classes and such directly in Fantasy Grounds. You still need to edit the XML if you want a reference manual in your module. I've never played with Par5e before so I'm not sure if there is any advance or even a need to use it if you're willing to crack open the module and edit some XML. Disclaimer: I haven't done that yet so no idea what I'm getting into.
    I'm plugging away. Much trial and error.

So I've been importing data from the player's handbook... Two things, first its a bit minor but it seems like I can't resize the character sheet (grabbing the little resizer in the bottom right of the window), and second - how would I go about linking skills to their info icon? For example, I made a skill for Traditions but when clicking on the info icon on the Skills tab it says "Unable to open window using wildcard link, because no module containing that link is open." I don't mind digging into the xml - I'm just not a pro at it and if there is any pointers that would be nice. Thanks.

Thread Information