FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 67 of 70 First ... 17576566676869 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    When I moved over to the change state cycler, there was enough of a change that it required more ruleset checking. Instead of leaving it wide open with the possibility of things not working for people I took out support for CoreRPG. I can look at rolling back in SFRPG support
    That would be awesome. Maybe you could even find a way to add some of the 3.5 functionality, from what I know the rulesets are very similar but I don't have any actual experience with it, so I don't know how much work would be involved.
    Certainly love the extension and thank you for all the hard work!
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Version Update: 4.21
    Feature: Support for Starfinder RPG
    Fixed: Cleaned up continuous integration code and also fixed some CI indicated potential bugs. I didn't go back and do any testing in 4.20 to see if they were problems.
    Reworked the documentation to reflect Starfinder support and the generic removal of CoreRPG support.

I'm also having trouble with copy/paste to the forge the documentation. It saves but it doesn't display after the save correctly. I'm not sure if something changed or not. That being the case, documentation is on my GitHub which is linked off the forge page or you can get the PDF version of the documentation which is on the first page of this thread
    Last edited by rhagelstrom; October 25th, 2023 at 23:57.

I am having trouble understanding ongoing saves.

I am working on a Feat that applies divine fire damage for the 10 turns that an undead is Turned.

Non INT Turned + Blazing Channel; panicked; DMGO: 1d6 fire,resistbypass
    this works no problem.

Intelligent undead get a save at the end of each round (damage applies first). if they save then all effects go away (turned, panicked and ongoing damage)
    Save is: WILL save. DC: 10+CL/2+CHA

I am unsure how to make the Intelligent undead ongoing save portion of the above effect. anyone able to help? (I have read the pdf instructions, I just am not getting it right)
    Last edited by Morenu; December 4th, 2023 at 04:35.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

I was recently trying to use this extension to do the simple Belt of Giants Strength effect for a 5E campaign. I noticed it wasn't working, then tested a bit deeper, removing all other extensions but this one, and trying things as simple as STR: 2, STR: +2, etc. and there is no impact to any rolls.

Is this extension broken at this time, or am i missing something else needed to make this work? My overall goal is to use the STR: 19-X effect as put in the example, but this doesn't work either at this time for me.

Is anyone else seeing this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Silian View Post
    I was recently trying to use this extension to do the simple Belt of Giants Strength effect for a 5E campaign. I noticed it wasn't working, then tested a bit deeper, removing all other extensions but this one, and trying things as simple as STR: 2, STR: +2, etc. and there is no impact to any rolls.

Is this extension broken at this time, or am i missing something else needed to make this work? My overall goal is to use the STR: 19-X effect as put in the example, but this doesn't work either at this time for me.

Is anyone else seeing this issue?
    This is working for me. If you have a character with strength of say 16 and you add an effect of STR: 19-X then when the effect is applied you should see STR: 3 on the combat tracker. If that character then makes a skill or ability check which involves strength then in Chat you should see a note in chat of [EFFECTS +1]. You'll also see the same message if the character makes a melee attack with a strength based weapon.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Zacchaeus, What you said triggered something for me in the testing, and I think i got it working properly now:

First, I was trying to do it directly in the combat tracker, which doesn't work, so second i went to my test bed, and disabled everything, including advanced combat effects, so after fixing both those issues, it appears to be working properly.

Thank you for giving me the nudge to get this figured out!

Quote Originally Posted by Silian View Post
    Zacchaeus, What you said triggered something for me in the testing, and I think i got it working properly now:

First, I was trying to do it directly in the combat tracker, which doesn't work, so second i went to my test bed, and disabled everything, including advanced combat effects, so after fixing both those issues, it appears to be working properly.

Thank you for giving me the nudge to get this figured out!
    Indeed. PCTag (like STR, LVL etc) will only work if applied from the actions tab of a character on the CT - otherwise there is no link to the data on the player character.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hello! I'm trying to figure out why when I drag a power over to the CT and apply it to the target, it drops certain parts of the code.

Here's the effect I'm using:
    BCEG Q 1.png

When I drop it on either the CT or the token directly this is how it shows up:
    BCEG Q 2.png

Does anyone have any idea why it might be doing this? Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer!

Error messages after update

HI,

we have identified in house of healing smiteworks forum (after new update) the following error messages after opening an encounter/ NPC:

[3/7/2024 12:45:05 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (advanced_effect_editor) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [BetterCombatEffects] [utility/utility_effects_advanced.xml]
    [3/7/2024 12:45:05 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (advanced_effect_editor_main) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [BetterCombatEffects] [utility/utility_effects_advanced.xml]

Pleaase be so kind and check if you can adjust somwhow.

Thanks

Micael

Quote Originally Posted by thedruski View Post
    Hello! I'm trying to figure out why when I drag a power over to the CT and apply it to the target, it drops certain parts of the code.

Here's the effect I'm using:
    BCEG Q 1.png

When I drop it on either the CT or the token directly this is how it shows up:
    BCEG Q 2.png

Does anyone have any idea why it might be doing this? Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer!
    ???I thought I saw this answered on another post???
    Was the target immune to prone? If that is not the answer I'd like know the answer if anyone has it.

Thread Information