DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 17 of 151 First ... 715161718192767117 ... Last
    I can drag and drop weapons, armor, and gear from a library module I build to my character sheet?

GB
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

And I was giving my suggestion as well - to not change that feature, other then segregating the spells separate from the skills. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    I can drag and drop weapons, armor, and gear from a library module I build to my character sheet?
    No, just generic items. There is not currently any support for different item types. Making your characters via GCA and importing is still the best method.

Ah, OK. Then let me rephrase my support of being able to drag and drop for different item types! Thanks for clarifying Andraax!

GB
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

First, Ronnke needs to add support for those item types - then the export and drag / drop from modules should be automatic because this ruleset is based on CoreRPG. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    And I was giving my suggestion as well - to not change that feature, other then segregating the spells separate from the skills. :-)
    Both points are valid.

I asked this question in the early days and there were differing opinions then, so I kept that in mind when working the database for PCs and NPCs. In terms of structure, they are the same under the hood, it's only the quantity of data that changes. I should be able to accommodate both camps with a configurable option. If the GM wants, they can run with the lightweight NPC sheet/data. They can likewise set the option, and then open NPC's in a full character sheet with extended data requirements.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

If the GM wants, they can run with the lightweight NPC sheet/data. They can likewise set the option, and then open NPC's in a full character sheet with extended data requirements.
    Ronnke...You are the man cool guy!

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    @weselbold

Were you using the latest release of the ruleset? I have encountered that or a similar issue previously and it was fixed in v3.0.1.
    Sorry for the delay, but I did just get around to check for the version number. I have been using 3.03 when we had the problem with the disappearing current move field. Maybe the bug is still unresolved then?
    My blog about a sandbox setting for GURPS Dungeon Fantasy, I am creating, and my endeavours to learn GURPS and the use of VTTs: Illias.

Quote Originally Posted by weselbold View Post
    Sorry for the delay, but I did just get around to check for the version number. I have been using 3.03 when we had the problem with the disappearing current move field. Maybe the bug is still unresolved then?
    It is possible this bug still exists. Make sure you have the latest version of the ruleset (v3.0.4 as of this post), then try again. If the error still persists, then can I ask you to zip the "db.xml" file in your campaigns folders and send this to me, either as an attachment in this thread or via a PM. Thanks.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Quote Originally Posted by TalonKaine View Post
    Another idea is that I always thought it would be cool if on the NPC sheets there was a small little button where we can drag the image link. So we can easily bring up the NPC image when the NPC is encountered.
    I also agree with this suggestion.
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

Thread Information