FG Spreadshirt Swag

Load Modules in Character Manager as Demo Player

Hi,

i dont own any FG(demo licene) but i own Pathfinder RPG - Core Rules Pack, now i wanted to use the Charater Manager to create a Charater, but there are no Pathfinder Modules in my Modules list even after i Updates like said in the install Instrctions.

How can I load my Modules in Character Manager as Demo Player?

Thx!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrO2l View Post
    Hi,

i dont own any FG(demo licene) but i own Pathfinder RPG - Core Rules Pack, now i wanted to use the Charater Manager to create a Charater, but there are no Pathfinder Modules in my Modules list even after i Updates like said in the install Instrctions.

How can I load my Modules in Character Manager as Demo Player?

Thx!
    Welcome MrO2l

I dont believe you can do this with the demo license. You cannot access Vault content with a demo license. You shouldnt be able to buy the content without also having a license... although its possible to buy while on subscription and then cancel the subscription?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    You shouldnt be able to buy the content without also having a license... although its possible to buy while on subscription and then cancel the subscription?
    The FG store doesn’t make any check of what license you have. All it does is link the purchase to your FG website account.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The FG store doesn’t make any check of what license you have. All it does is link the purchase to your FG website account.
    Ahh ok - so it wont stop you buying if you dont have the license.

Mr02i the product description does mention that you need an active license to use it.
    Requirements: This content requires an active license or subscription for Fantasy Grounds to download and use.

Blog Entries
    If you have purchased in teh last 30 days, you can reach out to SmiteWorks and request a refund if you don't want to purchase a license.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information