STAR TREK 2d20
Page 81 of 110 First ... 3171798081828391 ... Last
    I think I have found a few bugs when I have been rebuilding my players characters to deal with the massive positive changes to sheets. I am running ruleset 1.2.0.

All the existing skill modifiers were wiped out, I had to go recalculate them all. Not horrible but it would have been nice to have numbers to compare to.

My Operative 6 / Mystic 1 could spend one rank on their specialization skills letting them have 7 ranks but it did not show the points spent

Making a Combat Drone I get this error "Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:3083: attempt to index local 'sSourceClassKeyAbility' (a nil value)" each time I drag a level of the class on it. I does not then add the health or abilities.

All the existing skill modifiers were wiped out, I had to go recalculate them all. Not horrible but it would have been nice to have numbers to compare to.
    Sorry,didnt get the migration code in to set those in the Misc box of the edit mode.

My Operative 6 / Mystic 1 could spend one rank on their specialization skills letting them have 7 ranks but it did not show the points spent
    We have a update comming that fixes this issue

Making a Combat Drone I get this error "Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:3083: attempt to index local 'sSourceClassKeyAbility' (a nil value)" each time I drag a level of the class on it. I does not then add the health or abilities.
    I will take a look at this
    Last edited by Samarex; October 24th, 2019 at 22:08.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thank you for all your hard work on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    No problem,
    Doing a couple changes to how the sharing of a Companion works to make tbings less confusing,
    I will verify the Skill issue is fixed and look at the Drone issue.
    Once thats all done I will push out a update along with a Video showing how the Companion System works.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    I just created all three Drone Classes and Im not getting the script error (Open the Ability Stat editor and make sure there's a Key Ability assigned).

There are some issues I am see with the Drone Classes (I will revisit Drones when I get caught up)
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post

We have a update comming that fixes this issue
    Both these issues have been resolved.

I will get it out as soon as I can.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

What does your strength have to be to not get the -2 modifier on attack rolls. My bulk carry is less than half of strength and i am still getting -2.

I also cannot drop my drift engine or power core onto starship build sheet.

Hi, I observed an issue with the Weapon Specialization feat. The damage wasn't being applied to my Operative's (can't confirm other classes atm) small arm (zero, frostbite class). My Operative is Level 8; therefore, the damage bonus should be +4 for said small arm, but may be different depending on the weapon type. Can you check on this? Note that the classes' weapon proficiencies grant specialization at a certain class level automatically.

Weapon specializations are something that is being worked on for an upcoming release. So, for now, you need to add that to your damageWeapon Specialization Damage.png
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Thread Information