DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Started on House of R'Lyeh....

Evening,

Whilst I wait for Fatal Experiments and Canis Mysterium to get to Doug, I've started on another big book before I start Horror on the Orient Express.

That's the first adventure done, 4 more to go.....

Attachment 11106

Have fun
    Colin

Blog Entries
    yeah yeah!

FG Con 7 – Fright Night! October 16-18th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    yeah yeah!
    Is that a good yeah yeah! Or like we have in England a 'yeah yeah!' meaning 'bet you've not done it/that's boring'.

Well I made good progress on the second scenario 'The Crystal of Chaos' last night, will proceed again tonight. Once I'm working on Horror, my art friends will be doing more Shadowrun tokens but then..... some Cthulhu ones!

Looks great! I can't wait for more :-)

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Evening,

Whilst I wait for Fatal Experiments and Canis Mysterium to get to Doug, I've started on another big book before I start Horror on the Orient Express.

That's the first adventure done, 4 more to go.....

Attachment 11106

Have fun
    Colin

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Looks great! I can't wait for more :-)
    Well Ian, I'd love for you to be able to test everything to test as you're great with what you've been doing as well!

Started on the 5th of the Adventures last night, should get that finished in a few days (it's a biggy), then leaves 2 adventures left..... having massive amounts of fun though and getting faster and faster.

Well Ian, I'd love for you to be able to test everything to test as you're great with what you've been doing as well!

Started on the 5th of the Adventures last night, should get that finished in a few days (it's a biggy), then leaves 2 adventures left..... having massive amounts of fun though and getting faster and faster.
    More than happy to help out. Just PM me if you need me to do something

More than happy to help out. Just PM me if you need me to do something
    That's super kind of you (and Trenloe) as both of you have helped me. My next FG challenge will be to create a ruleset, as I'm a long time fan of Traveller and I noticed no-one appears to be doing anything, need to find some juicy documents or somesuch as I find at times that FG's instructions can be a bit out of date.

I'll be using your v7 ruleset to test Horror on the Orient Express btw

That's super kind of you (and Trenloe) as both of you have helped me. My next FG challenge will be to create a ruleset, as I'm a long time fan of Traveller and I noticed no-one appears to be doing anything, need to find some juicy documents or somesuch as I find at times that FG's instructions can be a bit out of date.

I'll be using your v7 ruleset to test Horror on the Orient Express btw
    That's cool! I'm a huge Traveller fan. Creating a ruleset is considerably more difficult than creating a module, though, so I reckon it'll be a while before we play :-)

I'm happy you'll be using the 7th ed. extension. Please make sure you let me know all of the problems you find and suggestions for making it better.

That's cool! I'm a huge Traveller fan. Creating a ruleset is considerably more difficult than creating a module, though, so I reckon it'll be a while before we play :-)

I'm happy you'll be using the 7th ed. extension. Please make sure you let me know all of the problems you find and suggestions for making it better.
    Wow, so even though we live 12k miles away we seem to enjoy the same games As for Rulesets, that's fine. My day to day job is a coder of stuff using anything from C++ to HTML5 and so on, I just need to find out where to start.

Now thinking about 7e ruleset, yes defo, like I did with SR, anything I find I'll let you know about. I simply test myself, open up a second instance of FG onto my laptop and play...

Blog Entries
    Traveller is something IanMWard and Mask_of_winter and i have discussed doing... but its still way down the list (as in probably years! down the list).

Thread Information