Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Adventures in Middle-Earth 5e looking for updated rule sets.

Trying to convert the PDF's to the xdl files. I talked to the guys at cubicle 7 they are interested in getting into Fantasy Grounds. I guess they are trying work on a contract

I've made mods for most of the books, I'm slacking on putting in monsters from the Loremaster's Guide though - they can get tedious. It takes some time but it's pretty easy to do with the ability to enter new races and classes for 5e. Over one weekend I got most of the races, classes, feats, equipment all put in from the pdf. Someone out there did an ext to change the names of things to what they are in AiME, and add the new skills but I have no idea where it was posted, just somewhere in FG's Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    Someone out there did an ext to change the names of things to what they are in AiME, and add the new skills but I have no idea where it was posted, just somewhere in FG's Forums.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...n-Middle-Earth
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yeah I typed most of it by hand. I couldn't get the pdf file to convert to the XML file

I just copied and paste into FG from the pdf. Then fixed the format.

Okay I'll have to try that. I talked to one of the reps for Cubicle 7. He said they were in negotiations with Roll20 and Fantasy grounds for there games systems. So hopefully we wont have to do that anymore lol

I hope that C7 come on board. I spent about 2 years trying to get Dominic interested, but never got anywhere!

Please!

Quote Originally Posted by LoremasterCBurke View Post
    Trying to convert the PDF's to the xdl files. I talked to the guys at cubicle 7 they are interested in getting into Fantasy Grounds. I guess they are trying work on a contract
    That would be amazing!

It would be great if Cubicle 7 got onboard with Fantasy Grounds. But, that's only the first step... There will need to be a community developer step up and take it on - and finish it!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have converted every 5E book for FG for use in my campaign (plus a few TOR books I have that have yet to be produced for 5E). MASQs NPC Engineer was essential! If anyone from Cubicle 7 is reading, let me know if you are interested.

Thread Information