DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    Hello Trenloe,

We were trying to use your extension but we didn't manage to use spells correctly.
    It uses the morecore spell points and levels but there is no such things in TDA/DSA.
    We tried to create spells and to use the dicestring of the skills but the dice are not launched.

Are you working on it?

Did you create a spell library already?

Thanks for the all the work you already did in all case.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyvim View Post
    Hello Trenloe,

We were trying to use your extension but we didn't manage to use spells correctly.
    It uses the morecore spell points and levels but there is no such things in TDA/DSA.
    We tried to create spells and to use the dicestring of the skills but the dice are not launched.

Are you working on it?

Did you create a spell library already?

Thanks for the all the work you already did in all case.
    Welcome to the forums!

Don't use the MoreCore spell points, it doesn't really apply to TDE.

Spells are essentially skills. Look at the skills in the example PC in post #1 (download and import into your campaign) - then rework the data for the Spell rolls as needed.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yes!

I add a spell in the "frequently used" part of the character sheet (as if it was a skill) and it worked.

Thanks a lot.

I have an other question...

What is the difference between "/dsaskill []", "/dsaskill [e]" and "/dsaskill [E]" in the dice string?

Rgds

Hi Trenloe !

My players seem to face a problem with the Combat Tracker. Each time i move something out there, the consol opens on their screen and they have to close i
    Tharabbor, friendly

Hello TrenloE ! We still having a good times with your ruleset ! Last week we try to use the option of getting only the GM and the player that act to see the result of a skill test, and the option PC, doesn't seem to work under the option menu ?
    Tharabbor, friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Tharabbor View Post
    Hello TrenloE ! We still having a good times with your ruleset ! Last week we try to use the option of getting only the GM and the player that act to see the result of a skill test, and the option PC, doesn't seem to work under the option menu ?
    Glad you're enjoying some TDE gaming with the extension.

There's not any different messaging sent to GM/PC doing a check vs. everyone. The first release of the result reporting was complex enough! The only result option that is currently being used is the "Verbose Roll Results" option. I had planned to implement the "Chat: Show results to client" option, but never did as I didn't end up playing in a TDE game and other FG development tasks came along. Sorry.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for your quick answer !
    Tharabbor, friendly

Thread Information