DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 40 of 110 First ... 3038394041425090 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Isnt that how they are supposed to work?
    If you compare it to PF they show images of letters that "look" like the language. I think he is saying functionally it works but is not as pretty as designed. I always figured it was just coming later in a polish pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    If you compare it to PF they show images of letters that "look" like the language. I think he is saying functionally it works but is not as pretty as designed. I always figured it was just coming later in a polish pass.
    Exactly right. Just didnt know it was a issue had never tested it until I was writing a adventure that had new languages and was asking about it.
    But its on our list we will get it pretty again.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

I just got 1.0.8 this morning and I noticed that monitory inventory, credits and such, do not show on the party inventory sheet anymore.

Also it now highlights red on the party sheet for untrained skills but, skills that don't require training now say untrained and highlight red as well. Only Computers, Culture, Engineering, Life Science, Medicine, Mysticism, Physical Science ,Profession , and Slight of Hand should require training.

Also it now highlights red on the party sheet for untrained skills but, skills that don't require training now say untrained and highlight red as well. Only Computers, Culture, Engineering, Life Science, Medicine, Mysticism, Physical Science ,Profession , and Slight of Hand should require training.
    Ok got it fixed, I want to try and fix the language issue also today then I will see if I can get a Hot Fix update sent out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thank you again for your hard work making this product great to use for mine and others games.

Samarex your dedication and work on this ruleset is inspiring. A labor of love hopefully.
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

Afternoon all,
    I did some Hot fixes today (Pending push to Live Server. Version 1.0.8a)
    1 Fixed the Skills tab for skill that are not Trained Only showing red and reporting UNTRAINED when rolled.
    2 Fixed the Language Font in chat when trying to use other languages. It will now show the pretty Fonts again.
    Note on Language Font fix- The update will only show with NEW Campaigns. the reason is the Language setup is created at Campaign creation.
    Once the Hot Fix goes live I will post instructions on how to fix a current campaign if you GM's really want to update a current campaign.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

I just got 1.0.8 this morning and I noticed that monitory inventory, credits and such, do not show on the party inventory sheet anymore.
    Added to Known Bug list and I will look at it soon.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Hi
    I ran the dead sun adventure yesterday and as soon as I open the map, hell broke loose. I ran the update before the game, here is the few things that were not working : mask menu on the top stopped working, I use the radial menu to do it but still it should be there.
    Encounter didn't load, I had to go in the encounter list to pick up the encounter. Link inside the stody stop working for some events.
    Is there a way to revert back ? I am prettu sure it is not possible but it was working fine on the last version.
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Thread Information