DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 16 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sjard View Post
    Sorry to add another one, fairly minor, but just noticed it as I was entering world data. Size A 16,00km. I think it's missing a zero there.

Attachment 24815
    Ah yes, oops, typo. Sorted, thanks for finding all the niggles and stuff.

Cheers
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I wanted to add that since the last update the problem with skills not registering has been fixed. I also have not seen a repeat of not being able to replace a weapon if I deleted it. So it's looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I wanted to add that since the last update the problem with skills not registering has been fixed. I also have not seen a repeat of not being able to replace a weapon if I deleted it. So it's looking good.
    Thanks for letting me know, I've got time set aside for more work on Traveller next week, it's ace to be progressing this ruleset again, thanks for your feedback (both bad and good!).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hmm, looks like the Citizen career section is broken in the reference manual. The skill tables for Corporate, Worker, and Colonist are missing, as are the rollable tables for them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sjard View Post
    Hmm, looks like the Citizen career section is broken in the reference manual. The skill tables for Corporate, Worker, and Colonist are missing, as are the rollable tables for them as well.
    I've not broken it, looks like they've been missing since I finished the book, so I'll add them to the next update, thanks for finding this!

Cheers,
    MBM

Hi! Just want to say, really love this ruleset!
    The only bug I've encountered (not sure if it's been mentioned yet) is that Law Level isn't auto-filling out properly on the World sheets. When I type in the UWP, all the details are populating, but the description for Law Level only lists something a handful of times. The rest of the time it is either blank, or it has a number written in the description box. I've attached a pic that shows (on left) a blank law level box, and (on the right) law level shows fine. Only a handful of planet's I've typed in show the law level description.
    traveller law level bug.jpg

Yes it seems a lot of code is missing for the law levels, it would be helpful also if Gas giants were included & the sheet auto populates from the UWP code rather than the other way round.

Side question, the UWP code only shows when the world is unlocked?
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Quote Originally Posted by backwardoracle View Post
    Yes it seems a lot of code is missing for the law levels, it would be helpful also if Gas giants were included & the sheet auto populates from the UWP code rather than the other way round.

Side question, the UWP code only shows when the world is unlocked?
    The UWP was to enter the data, I can leave it showing if you think it's fitting, as I'll have to add code to update it on the fly.

Thanks for pointing these things out, I'll look into them and get them sorted.
    Cheers,
    MBM

hmm I've not been able to get any data by just entering the UWP, see pic

UWP.jpg
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Quote Originally Posted by backwardoracle View Post
    hmm I've not been able to get any data by just entering the UWP, see pic

UWP.jpg
    Sad face here, as I entered all the Tripwire worlds using the UWP code. Will look into it post haste when I'm back coding Traveller soon (busy this week, got a job interview on Thursday so need to do a stupid online test and stuff).

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information