DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last
    OK - updated. Would recommend L4...but you have some time.

Good email discussions in the first "no pregen" group. Sounds like the party is starting to sync up, figuring out capabilities, deciding what other prep/supplies might be needed, and thinking about how to handle various types of abstract dungeon crawl challenges. Good job!

What sort of timeframe are you looking to run the non prefer session? Just letting u know my weekends (gmt+10) is my only availability at present, don't mind early mornings (your night), just thought I would let u know
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

Maybe later this month or Feb. It depends on my schedule. I still have a few things to wrap up before I can focus on Bonekeep.

Just an update - looks like this will be sometime in early February. Also, Paizo just released Bonekeep 3. So, I will be running all 3, in case you need to do any character planning.

I'm not sure what the waiting list is like in the no pregen group, but if someone drops from that group, I could bring Rebecca since she is freed up, if someone drops.

If I'm in group two, I don't have a lot of level 3-4 options. I've got L4 Fighter Archer and I think a L3 Wizard (Support)

I don't know if there is already an alternate or not so I can't just give you my spot, but I am dropping from this. Funny too because I was the one who first brought up the pregens.
    Long story short, I will probably not be playing much besides the couple of campaigns i am in for at least a few months.
    The entire Universe has been neatly divided into things to: A. mate with; B. eat; C. run away from; and D. Rocks. - T. Pratchett

Sorry to hear that, Victor. I'm sure Belte was itching for a fight. Hope the campaigns work out.

kwarner - I have moved you into spot #NP6. Welcome aboard!

Based on Rivalry's End (and I realize that there were multiple factors that were not all Rebecca), I will caution you that your Rebecca build could be a bit stronger in certain basic respects. For example, compared to Kyra, she only has 40hp vs. Kyra's 59. Her AC is 18 vs. Kyra's 19, her base spell DC's are 1 less, and her saves are 2 worse across the board.

Anything you could do to improve in these categories (additional adventures?) would be helpful. Also, Rebecca is momentarily out of gold and prestige. I'm not saying that Rebecca doesn't have her strong points...she does. But, constructively, anything you could do to improve her toughness would help.

If you'd like to play Kyra instead, that's fine with me, even if it is the NPP, assuming others agree. But, what you play is totally up to you.

Also, for your consideration, I will add that good teamwork and strategy will always serve to mitigate invidual PC weaknesses in any class.

--> Now that I think of it, you did just get the Belt of Mighty Constitution +2, so that will be a good bump to 47!
    Last edited by HoloGnome; January 28th, 2016 at 09:25.

Ulfgar always looks after the pretty chicks, so Rebecca should be fine :-) If she sticks close to him...

It's always a risk for 2hd wp cleric builds - low ac means they get hit quite a bit, and they usually hit hard with the usual buffs so they become a valid target for bad guys. Try spells like defending bone (dr 5/bludgeoning (lasts 10min/lvl), bears endurance of course, aid & anything else you can to boost hp. AC boost spells are too short for the most part, and you tend to use str buffs or other spells in the initial rounds of combat anyway.
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

Yeah, I'm pretty broke, but I will look into those spells and will stay in the middle. Her channel heal could prove to be saving grace to the party.

Most likely going to run the following spells:
    Lvl 1s:
    Bless
    Shield of Faith
    Remove Fear
    Obscuring Mist
    Comprehend Languages
    Charm Person (Domain)

Lvl 2's:
    Defending Bone
    Ironskin
    Shield Other
    Grace
    Aid (Domain)

Lvl 3's:
    Magic Circle Against Evil
    Remove Blindness/Deafness
    Invisibility Purge
    Protection from Energy (Domain)

Lvl 4's:
    Neutralize Poison
    Heroism (Domain)

Abilities
    Adoration (Has failed to prevent an attack!)
    Bit of Luck 6/Day
    Channel 9/Day @ 6d6
    Clarifying Channel 1/Day

Don't worry, Ulfgar is a manly man and wouldn't dare cower behind Rebecca like some other pathfinders. Rebecca is going to start gear towards the "White Mage" role. With my support spells, healing, and "staying in the middle of the group" We should be successful. I am open to new suggestions and spells that I might have overlooked. Ironskin should help my survival. Windy Escape for clerics.

Thread Information