FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 16 of 18 First ... 61415161718 Last
    I am having issue with the mirror image stacks. The % dice rolls properly only if a number is applied, but no stacks are removed. Also, Only 1 stack applies when cast.

spell.png
    Chat; already exist.png
    CT no %.pngcombat tracker.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Taij View Post
    I am having issue with the mirror image stacks. The % dice rolls properly only if a number is applied, but no stacks are removed. Also, Only 1 stack applies when cast.

spell.png
    Chat; already exist.png
    CT no %.pngcombat tracker.png
    You haven't loaded the PF Player Effect Removal extension (or if you have, it's not working). See post number 1.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    This extension will not work if the Remove Effect Tag Extension is not loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Did you follow the advice in the first post that you need to have the Player Effect Removal extension loaded?
    yes ive had the removal effect extension loaded for ages....

in the past i had your extension running in classic and it was great.....

but i went to unity........and now for various reasons im back down on classic.....
    and it as i said IT comes up with an X on the selection panel in load

The Effect Removal Extension is loaded, both my myself and the DM.

The Effect Removal Extension is loaded, both my myself and the DM.
    Well it is not working, so either it's incompatible with something else your GM is running or it's the wrong version. Only the GM extensions get loaded, so don't bother installing on your own computer if you just join their games.

@darrenan
    The remove effect extension link from your forge page still points to the old thread

@darrenan
    This extension is lagging behind the 3.5E ruleset which as resulted in incompatibility with AmmunitionManager, HitMargins, and any others that have been updated and touch this function.
    The change is that last summer the parameters/arguements of onPostAttackResolve were replaced with rSource, rTarget, rRoll, rMessage.
    Last edited by bmos; January 26th, 2023 at 14:15.

Version 1.16 has been released to the Forge. This fixes the compatibility issues called out by bmos, thanks dude.
    The links on the store page have also been fixed. Back into hibernation...

Thread Information