5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Rippers Resurrected One Shot

If I can get at least 3 people interested, I'd like to run a savage world's rippers one shot on Tuesday from 8 to 11 pm ET. If anyone is interested, I can open the server up tonight and tomorrow for character creation. Post here if you're interested.
    Last edited by Talen; September 19th, 2016 at 03:37.

Good evening. I'd love to play Rippers but I've never played Rippers or Savage Worlds. If you're okay with that I'd be happy to join you. I'd be good with a pregen even. If you'd rather only have experienced players that's fine with me, completely understand.

Thanks and happy gaming!

I'm keen - I've been looking to get into Rippers Resurrected and a one-shot would be great. I'm happy to play a pregen (if you have any), or equally happy to manually enter one of the Archetypes from here: https://www.peginc.com/store/rippers...rchetypes-pdf/ (if appropriate).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Happy to game with you. This will be my first time running a SW game in FG which is why I'm going the one shot route so we can work through the rough edges together!

Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post
    Good evening. I'd love to play Rippers but I've never played Rippers or Savage Worlds. If you're okay with that I'd be happy to join you. I'd be good with a pregen even. If you'd rather only have experienced players that's fine with me, completely understand.

Thanks and happy gaming!

Trenloe, Feel free to generate a character or use the pregen.....I had planned on putting together some pre gens as well. I didn't realize the archetypes you linked were out there so I may pick that up and use those for others looking for a pregen, Thanks for the link!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I'm keen - I've been looking to get into Rippers Resurrected and a one-shot would be great. I'm happy to play a pregen (if you have any), or equally happy to manually enter one of the Archetypes from here: https://www.peginc.com/store/rippers...rchetypes-pdf/ (if appropriate).
    Last edited by Talen; September 19th, 2016 at 03:36.

Blog Entries
    There are more pregens for free here.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Thanks Mask. I did have those but I was a little concerned about how they would balance with resurrected since they were from the first setting book - but I guess I shouldn't.

Blog Entries
    Changes are very minor. Mainly, the damage nomenclature was updated to current Savage Worlds. Everything else is kosher. I'm working on running a short 2 hrs session long campaign using mostly the old Rippers Plot Point Campaign actually, and the transition is seamless. Your one shot ends to close to when I have to leave for work. Otherwise I would have been happy to join you guys.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Happy to game with you. This will be my first time running a SW game in FG which is why I'm going the one shot route so we can work through the rough edges together!
    Thanks, Talen, looking forward to this tomorrow!!

Getting my PC ready now.

@Talen: Do we have enough players for the game to run tomorrow evening?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information