DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Spell Automation in castles and crusades

When is CnC getting things like spell automation like in the 5e ruleset?
    Gaming since '93 - DMing since '05 - Ultimate License holder
    Games willing to run:
    Savage Worlds
    3.5e DnD
    5e DnD
    Castles and Crusades

Quote Originally Posted by vainazzo View Post
    When is CnC getting things like spell automation like in the 5e ruleset?
    I'll second that question!

Pretty much I think castles and crusades should be updated to work like 5e or PF
    Games willing to run:
    Savage Worlds
    3.5e DnD
    5e DnD
    Castles and Crusades

Quote Originally Posted by vainazzo View Post
    Pretty much I think castles and crusades should be updated to work like 5e or PF
    That would be great. I think, though, they are relying upon volunteers to get the work done, though don't know for sure. So there only a handful of folks working on the C&C FG products. The Adventurer's Backpack is nearly done, according to another thread.

I think the rule set is done by a smiteworks employee though
    Games willing to run:
    Savage Worlds
    3.5e DnD
    5e DnD
    Castles and Crusades

Blog Entries
    No, SmiteWorks doesn't handle any of the retail rulesets, only the ones that ship with FG (and even then, 2E and now Cypher System are maintained by community developers).

We've all been asking that bare-minimum, C&C gets the spell casting capability from the 3.5E/PFRPG. TLG has recently become more involved in the VTT side of things and they're pushing for some ruleset updates. We'll see...

And yes, ABP is nearly done. I've got multiple projects at once plus juggling life and work with this pandemic so patience please.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    No, SmiteWorks doesn't handle any of the retail rulesets, only the ones that ship with FG (and even then, 2E and now Cypher System are maintained by community developers).

We've all been asking that bare-minimum, C&C gets the spell casting capability from the 3.5E/PFRPG. TLG has recently become more involved in the VTT side of things and they're pushing for some ruleset updates. We'll see...

And yes, ABP is nearly done. I've got multiple projects at once plus juggling life and work with this pandemic so patience please.
    Thanks for the info. Do the Trolls pay for the work you're doing, or are you a volunteer? Are there ways C&C fans can help move the work forward? I appreciate you working on C&C stuff.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dachda View Post
    Do the Trolls pay for the work you're doing, or are you a volunteer?
    Neither, we're all freelance contractors with SmiteWorks. We mostly get to pick and choose what projects we accept. I think there are... 3 of us now doing C&C stuff? Myself and @Mortar and a new guy who is still learning the ropes.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Neither, we're all freelance contractors with SmiteWorks. We mostly get to pick and choose what projects we accept. I think there are... 3 of us now doing C&C stuff? Myself and @Mortar and a new guy who is still learning the ropes.
    That's me
    Games willing to run:
    Savage Worlds
    3.5e DnD
    5e DnD
    Castles and Crusades

And C4 harvest of oaths has been submitted for 1st draft approval to the trolls
    Games willing to run:
    Savage Worlds
    3.5e DnD
    5e DnD
    Castles and Crusades

Thread Information