DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 48 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    I totally nerded out when I tried out this mod. It's fantastic! But I was wondering: is it possible to reduce the remaining duration of active effects (and remove them when they expire) when the calender time is advanced? I'm new to Fantasy Grounds and haven't dipped my toes into modding yet, but I was thinking that if you can't hook directly into the FGU calender system then maybe it could be done inside the clock adjuster button routines.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP I JUST REALIZED THAT IT ALREADY DOES THIS

YOU ARE A GOD

It doesn't work when using CTRL + Mouse Wheel or using the "Advance time to..." buttons though.
    Last edited by Intolerant; February 20th, 2021 at 06:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Intolerant View Post
    I totally nerded out when I tried out this mod. It's fantastic! But I was wondering: is it possible to reduce the remaining duration of active effects (and remove them when they expire) when the calender time is advanced? I'm new to Fantasy Grounds and haven't dipped my toes into modding yet, but I was thinking that if you can't hook directly into the FGU calender system then maybe it could be done inside the clock adjuster button routines.
    I think bmos layed the groundwork in there for it. If it doesn’t already function that way, I’ll see if there’s a way.

I noticed after posting that it already has this functionality when using the "Double-Click to adjust..." buttons! But not when using CTRL + Mouse Wheel or using the "Advance time to..." buttons.

Also, I'm getting an error when opening the details window for entries into the reminder manager.

Edit: I'm having a really hard time with the forum boss today.

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    fixed a few bugs with reminders and events, and made it so events add to calendar logs based on their time stamp. header and description is added ONCE per time stamp, in the order they are added to the calendar log.Attachment 43988
    Are you planning on updating the page 1 ext or did I miss it some where? Thanks!

I notice the time adjusts as the CT tracker cycles thru rounds! Super cool. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Intolerant View Post
    I noticed after posting that it already has this functionality when using the "Double-Click to adjust..." buttons! But not when using CTRL + Mouse Wheel or using the "Advance time to..." buttons.

Also, I'm getting an error when opening the details window for entries into the reminder manager.
    Should have fixed that just before you commented last night. If the new version doesn’t fix it, I’ll need to look at it again

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Are you planning on updating the page 1 ext or did I miss it some where? Thanks!
    Yup, it’s been updated a couple times in the last couple days.

Thanks for the updates. I noticed in a clean build of 5e the reminder still goes off with every clock adjustment instead of at the prescribed time? Is this the expected behavior?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for the updates. I noticed in a clean build of 5e the reminder still goes off with every clock adjustment instead of at the prescribed time? Is this the expected behavior?
    Have you set up the in game calendar? The one where you need to open a module and select a setting? Found in the top right of your screen?

Just looked at your screenshot, sorry. What happened that it appeared to start working properly after adjusting? I see it do it a bunch of times then appears to function as intended at the end.

Thread Information