5E Character Create Playlist

WIP: Science Fiction Map

Hello folks, been a while since I was about. Thought I would post a work in progress map of something I am working on for a new Starfinder Adventure Module. Got a few more rooms and extra bits to add but here is a sneak peek of a science fiction map. Info on the adventure soon....

Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Blog Entries
    That's cool looking, thanks for sharing and glad to see you about

Of course I have to ask, will you be doing a top down view as well since FG doesn't do isometric so well?

I do like how you've ghosted (made transparent) some of the wall sections so we can see the floor beyond them. I haven't seen that done before and but was easy to figure out what was going on as I looked at it. Nice job with that

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    That's cool looking, thanks for sharing and glad to see you about

Of course I have to ask, will you be doing a top down view as well since FG doesn't do isometric so well?

I do like how you've ghosted (made transparent) some of the wall sections so we can see the floor beyond them. I haven't seen that done before and but was easy to figure out what was going on as I looked at it. Nice job with that
    I am kinda keen to keep the map style like this as I am doing something totally different to standard top down maps. I am even planning character tokens to match this style and might even to a set of map tiles in this style as well. But for the moment I am planning some adventure modules and a campaign world for Starfinder.

Blog Entries
    FYI, I think FGU has the ability to support isometric grids. So you timing might just be fine or we might just have to be a little patient before we have grid support (no reason you can't use a map with tokens and no grid support).

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I doubt it is coincidence. Someone had to do the first isometric module for FGU. I have no inside knowledge though.

FYI, I think FGU has the ability to support isometric grids. So you timing might just be fine or we might just have to be a little patient before we have grid support (no reason you can't use a map with tokens and no grid support).
    Would be curious to see how it supports such. But I was just suspecting people would just disable the grid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    I doubt it is coincidence.
    Are you suggesting, a conspiracy?

Blog Entries
    I don't think any of us would be disappointed if it was a conspiracy

I don't think any of us would be disappointed if it was a conspiracy
    Perhaps if a certain person in charge is lurking and reading this, we could organise a conspiracy to create isometric maps for FGU. But since I am more than likely going to do so anyway... no need.... or is there? Doug, call me?

Thread Information