5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 76 of 89 First ... 2666747576777886 ... Last
    Here with a request for what I think (hope) would be a simple change that would bring much rejoicing across the lands:

Could FGU be politely informed that "non-magical" means the exact same thing as "nonmagical" (as in, resistance to bludgeoning, slashing, and piercing damage from nonmagical weapons)?

A lot of people spell it that way and it's entirely reasonable that they should, and then other people copy and paste the text into an NPC which then doesn't work correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshViper View Post
    Here with a request for what I think (hope) would be a simple change that would bring much rejoicing across the lands:

Could FGU be politely informed that "non-magical" means the exact same thing as "nonmagical" (as in, resistance to bludgeoning, slashing, and piercing damage from nonmagical weapons)?

A lot of people spell it that way and it's entirely reasonable that they should, and then other people copy and paste the text into an NPC which then doesn't work correctly.
    This isn't a bug report but rather a feature request. Link to the wish list in my signature.

As an aside the internal parser uses the language that is in the books, which are mainly US and so use the US spelling.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    Module: Vault of Magic by Kobold Press

Open the items window and look at item types. VoM is littered with inconsistencies that do not match up with PHB and DMG categories, while the physical VoM book does not have these issues. It makes categorizing and finding items really hard. Inconsistent casing ("Wondrous item" instead of "Wondrous Item"), commas dangling at the end, item name used as the item type, etc.
    I'm the Dev on VoM. A hotfix is coming soon! Thanks for the heads-up.

I've submitted a hotfix to Smiteworks. Should be active soon.

edit
    Last edited by ghen; November 21st, 2021 at 17:31.

Hi I'm the Dev on the Midgard Worldbook. I'm currently working on rendering better landscape maps and fixing other errors. A hotfix will be coming soon.

Product: Creature Codex

Typo/Bug: Külmking is misspelled as Klmking repeatedly.

Thanks!

I'm KP's FG Dev but this was before my time. I'll pass your note onto Kobold Press to have the original Dev fix the issue.

I'll let the developer know; thanks for the report.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    Product: Creature Codex

Typo/Bug: Külmking is misspelled as Klmking repeatedly.

Thanks!

Umlauts do not play nice in FG. Fixed for next update.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Thread Information