DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Archetypes bugs

Unity client. I have only tried dropping in the Main tab, because I thought that was the only way. Is there another way I can try?

Unity. I have only tried to add them to Main because I thought that was the only way. Is there something else I should try? Here's a screenshot of both archetypes: original and copy.arch2.PNG

Blog Entries
    Just to check something...delete the word (Copy) and name it Basic Training One to see what happens. I vaguely remember something about special characters causing issues (likely not even the same issue).
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    Just to check something...delete the word (Copy) and name it Basic Training One to see what happens. I vaguely remember something about special characters causing issues (likely not even the same issue).
    Same problem after the rename. I closed and opened it after the rename and couldn't add.

Blog Entries
    It seems like FGU is a little bit pickier about where it wants the Edges/Hindrances dropped. I could've saved us both some time by saying "click the little brown and white minus sign beside the words Edges and Hindrances" You'll see a little green plus sign, it will add an empty edge there. Drag the Edges you want in, delete the empty one and click the brown edit button again. Do the same thing for your Hindrances.

I was able to get some drag and drop to work, but I need to experiment a bit more to see why I could or couldn't. I think its related to where I was trying to drop it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License Holder

So I actually tried that early on. The good news is that it indeed copied the text there. The bad news is that the link, or "handle", was no longer interactive. I could not click it to expand the descriptions, which makes me wonder if those will actually be applied in combat situations, etc. Do they just become labels at that point?

Thread Information