Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 16 First 1234513 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Jrock indicated in Discord that Card 3 of the fumble deck and Card 11 of the crit hit deck are missing info.
    Fix pushed today
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

The Zenith Revelations for the Solarian in the COM don't show up for me (if they are implemented). The Stellar Revelations that came with the COM are there so I don't know if the Zenith Revelations should be there as well.

Noticed that the Core Rule Book is missing a number of armor upgrades, such as the Thermal Capacitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Curuthanir View Post
    Noticed that the Core Rule Book is missing a number of armor upgrades, such as the Thermal Capacitor.
    Where are you looking that you don't see them?
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Are you looking under Templates?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I had not looked in templates, I was in the Items-->Armor-->Upgrades section. When I went to the Templates section, I found it there.

I had done a search in Items for the the Thermal Capacitor, and nothing had come up. I never thought to look in Templates.

I guess it's worth asking, why are there some items in the Templates, and some items listed in the Armor Upgrades table?

And I'm not sure if this is a bug to the ruleset, or the FGU, but a search in the items window will bring up Items window will bring up results that are Armor or Weapons, but not Templates.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Curuthanir; August 15th, 2020 at 21:04.

Event Error - 0.3 AotS The Last Refuge Part 1

I was running Starfinder AotS The Last Refuge today and found an error.
    In section 1.02 Event 1: Damage Control (CR4) - After clicking the Paizo icon for Map Terminus Wild it pulls up Caves of Pilgrimage image.
    It's listed after the Trap header.
    Thanks!

I will take a look and get it fixed. Thanks for pointing this out!
    Last edited by madman; August 16th, 2020 at 07:00.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

madman,
    Anything for improvement!! ;P

Not a bug, but something that should be fixed for Dead Suns. According to Jason Keeley, the stats for two NPCs at the end of Dead Suns: Book 4 (The Ruined Cloud) are incorrect.

https://paizo.com/threads/rzs2uidx?The-Ruined-Clouds

Both Hybeki and Xavra have EAC & KAC that are too high. Their stats should be adjusted (according to Jason) as follows...

Hybeki
    CR: 9
    EAC: 20
    KAC: 22

Xavra
    EAC: 24
    KAC: 26

Xavra especially is a pain as currently written, with an EAC: 31 and KAC: 32.

Thread Information