DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

[FGDaze] Escape from Undermountain

The Undermountain, Halaster’s maze of madness, might just claim another group of adventurers. A group that happens to include YOU! Sure, riding down the Dry Well from the Yawning Portal wasn’t that big of a deal. I mean it was a bet right? And people do it all the time. Okay, they say some of them don’t come back, well, maybe a lot of them, but those are just stories, right? Well, maybe not. I mean there were a few hallways right, and a couple of goblins that were easy to chase off. But then their was a flash, some magical teleportation portal and you were lost.

The whole group of you. And now you are the ones fleeing sounds and dodging shadows. Finally you have found a door, one marked with the thieves’ Blue Crow and if the tales are right, this one leads out. Well, if you can make it through the guild’s hideout and the legendary Knight & Shadow, a rumored pub full of rogues and ruffians. That is, if the door really is what you think it is…

Play Time - 18:00 MST (-0700 GMT)
    Genre - Dungeon Delve
    Ruleset/Setting - D&D 5th Edition / Undermountain
    Calendar Entry - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3113
    Characters - 2nd Level Pregens Provided
    Voice: Discord, Server https://discord.gg/XycYFp
    Experience: Non-Required
    License: None required (DM has Ultimate license)
    Pre-requisites: None (other than FG installed)
    # Players: Up to 6

This will be a three hour delve. All players welcomed, experience with D&D 5E and Fantasy Grounds not required.

To Apply

• Reply to this post with your interest
    • Choose a character from the list below
    • Visit the calendar entry, apply there with the desired character

Available Pregen Characters
    [Name, class, background, race, sex, other, alignment]
    - Niserie, cleric (Mieliki), acolyte, wood elf, female, domain of nature, NG
    - Edgar Scarface, cleric (Tempus), gladiator, half orc, male, domain of tempest, CN
    - Rhogdinn, barbarian, urchin, dragonborn (white), male, CG
    - Rorgo Rockhelm, paladin (Ilmater), soldier, dwarf (mountain), male, LG
    - Rrohd Grimcutter, fighter, folk hero, half-orc, male, NG
    - Alunair Songdancer, ranger, outlander, half-elf, female, CG
    - Drake Grave, rogue, noble, human, male, CN
    - Fate Nemisis, rogue, pirate, halfling (lightfoot), female, CG
    - Comet Darksilver, warlock (fey), charlatan, tiefling, male, NG
    - Quake Royal, wizard (evocation), sage, elf (high), male, NG
    - Talon Lordkiller, sorceror (wild magic), hermit, gnome (forest), male, CG
    - Paradox, monk, spy, human, male, LN

Post any questions, comments, etc in this thread.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; June 23rd, 2018 at 20:38.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Love me some UnderMountain!!

I'd love to represent with Edgar Scarface (1st choice) or Alunair Songdancer (if someone else is really hot to play Edgar).

Thank you for doing this... - Savoy

Blog Entries
    Edgar it is

To others;
    Also, in case this fills up, please don't hesitate to let me know you are interested. Experience indicates their may be some turn over close to the event.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Wanna play this before I DM it for my group.

Paradox the Monk.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Blog Entries
    Awesome!

Vigilance, Spawn and Hanchi; Hope you jump in here soon with your character selection

Looking forward to starting this campaign!
    I'd like to represent Rhogdinn the barbarian.

Blog Entries
    Rhogdinn it is, and welcome to the forums!

Just to make sure you know, this is part of FG Daze, which is just a single day of gaming. Escape from Undermountain is a one-shot.

I'd like to start running a few more Undermountain campaigns, but I can't commit to the time yet. I do encourage you to stay and play, you'll meet other players and get to know FG a little better etc.

I would love to join and probably play a caster, but I will wait to see what else has been claimed to make sure we get a decent balance. Some 5e experience, but no Fantasy Grounds experience.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Balathor View Post
    I would love to join and probably play a caster, but I will wait to see what else has been claimed to make sure we get a decent balance. Some 5e experience, but no Fantasy Grounds experience.
    Welcome! No experience needed, myself or one of the experienced players will help out anyone who has questions.

Go ahead and claim the caster you think you want (the pregens can be downloaded free at; https://www.dmsguild.com/product/231...antasy-Grounds) and we can always adjust later on

Hey there! Interested in playing... would like to play Drake Grave, if still available.

Thread Information