5E Character Create Playlist
Page 26 of 30 First ... 162425262728 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by HuseyinCinar View Post
    In the same vein, Volo's Guide to Monsters had a similar problem between the 3 modules of it (DM version, Player version, Map module). I don't know if it has been fixed yet
    Yes, I see the maps one isn't right. I'll add it to the fix list
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The Draconic Bloodline Sorcerer feature Elemental Affinity seems to have the pre 2016 errata wording which says: Starting at 6th level, when you cast a spell that deals damage of the type associated with your draconic ancestry, add your Charisma modifier to that damage...

Where it should say: Starting at 6th level, when you cast a spell that deals damage of the type associated with your draconic ancestry, add your Charisma modifier to one damage roll.

Quote Originally Posted by marcusrife View Post
    The Draconic Bloodline Sorcerer feature Elemental Affinity seems to have the pre 2016 errata wording which says: Starting at 6th level, when you cast a spell that deals damage of the type associated with your draconic ancestry, add your Charisma modifier to that damage...

Where it should say: Starting at 6th level, when you cast a spell that deals damage of the type associated with your draconic ancestry, add your Charisma modifier to one damage roll.
    It is clear that it only applies to one damage dice in the last sentence, but I agree that the first sentence isn't in line with the errata. I'll add it to my list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    WDDH
    Old Xoblob Shop
    The text says the trinkets cost 1d6 gp (gold pieces), but the linked template outputs everything as sp (silver pieces). I assume the story entry has the same disconnect.

EDIT:
    Ref Manual page for Zhentarim Hideout has a link to the Lower level player battle map but not the upper level
    Last edited by LordEntrails; April 19th, 2019 at 03:09.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    WDDH
    Old Xoblob Shop
    The text says the trinkets cost 1d6 gp (gold pieces), but the linked template outputs everything as sp (silver pieces). I assume the story entry has the same disconnect.
    Oops, Can't have people getting a bargain. On the fix list.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    EDIT:
    Ref Manual page for Zhentarim Hideout has a link to the Lower level player battle map but not the upper level
    The map is linked to the first location on the Upper level.

In LMOP, in the Forge of Spells room, there is a link that says "Appendix A" but it doesn't link to anything. When you click it, it creates a new Story page.

The Appendix A link *can* be found in the Reference Manual, so I guess it was just linked incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by HuseyinCinar View Post
    In LMOP, in the Forge of Spells room, there is a link that says "Appendix A" but it doesn't link to anything. When you click it, it creates a new Story page.

The Appendix A link *can* be found in the Reference Manual, so I guess it was just linked incorrectly.
    That link works for me. Not sure why it doesn't for you. Possibly an old campaign?

Blog Entries
    WDH
    Ref Manual, Chapter 2
    T5. Tiger's Eye
    first sentence "orangeand-black"

Lord's Alliance
    Party Level: 5 quest has the same briefing as the Level 4 quest

Map references in the text of the reference manual refer to things like "map 2.1" but no such numbers are used on the map images list so it is uncertain which map to reference, esp since some of these map references do not inlcude local FG links to the maps. i.e. Business Rival: Emmek Frewn as an example.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Noted.

I'll have a look at the map thing. Dragon Heist isn't the only module it's all of them. I've always just left the text as it is since usually the next thing after such a reference is a link to the map. I see what you mean about such isolated references as you mention although in that specific example it's obviously Trollskull Alley. I'll do a search through the text files and see if I can firm some of that up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Noted.

I'll have a look at the map thing. Dragon Heist isn't the only module it's all of them. I've always just left the text as it is since usually the next thing after such a reference is a link to the map. I see what you mean about such isolated references as you mention although in that specific example it's obviously Trollskull Alley. I'll do a search through the text files and see if I can firm some of that up.
    Thanks, as I read I make specific notes to those I find. Not much reason for us both to read looking for the same thing (though maybe a search int eh xml you have would be faster?)

Thread Information