STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Star Wars (Fantasy Flight)) Interest? USMDT -6

Hi everyone,

Looking to run some Star Wars from Fantasy Flight games. Tentative plan is to run introduction material from each setting over several one-shots. If players are still interested we can begin a regular group.

Fantasy Flight Games made a pretty sweet Star Wars TTRPG that I never got to run as much as I wanted. If you've never played it you owe it to yourself to, it's lightweight and allows for even the most mundane combat encounter to have fun roleplay. It's fun and sci-fi, plus Star Wars!

I'm an experienced GM that runs two PFRPG games weekly through FG. I'm looking for an easy going set of one-offs with the potential to get into a twice a month or so regular meet up. I'm free many evenings and am willing to play when available. Players will need a license for Fantasy Grounds Classic and Discord will be used but I also make frequent use of the chat feature in FG.

Looking for 2-4 players ideally - beginners welcome.
    Last edited by srbongo; June 10th, 2020 at 17:06.
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Quote Originally Posted by srbongo View Post
    Hi everyone,

Looking to run some Star Wars from Fantasy Flight games. Tentative plan is to run introduction material from each setting over several one-shots. If players are still interested we can begin a regular group.

Fantasy Flight Games made a pretty sweet Star Wars TTRPG that I never got to run as much as I wanted. If you've never played it you owe it to yourself to, it's lightweight and allows for even the most mundane combat encounter to have fun roleplay. It's fun and sci-fi, plus Starwars!

I'm an experienced GM that runs two PFRPG games weekly through FG. I'm looking for an easy going set of one-offs with the potential to get into a twice a month or so regular meet up. I'm free many evenings and am willing to play when available. Players will need a license for Fantasy Grounds Classic and Discord will be used but I also make frequent use of the chat feature in FG.
    I am interested in this. But I will be out of town for the next 3 weeks with limited internet. If the game is starting after that, or perhaps a could jump in
    on another one-shot that would be great! I have both FGC and FGU, ultimate and discord.

Great! I'm sure we can accommodate that. We'll be in touch, safe travels.
    Games Running:

I'm also interested. I've never played this Star Wars game, but I've been wanting to try it out. Any notion of when you were planning to start?

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitus View Post
    I'm also interested. I've never played this Star Wars game, but I've been wanting to try it out. Any notion of when you were planning to start?
    Awesome! Right now it depends on player availability, perhaps a couple weeks.
    Games Running:

Not sure if you were looking at Saturday nights? Love to join.

I'm interested. I haven't role played in years and looking to get back in. I picked up the Star Wars RPG as a reference for the Star Wars Legion miniatures game and just opened it. You are talking about the 30th anniversary edition? I'm new to FG, in CST and real flexible on time.

Hello! I'd be interested in a Star Wars based campaign.
    I am learning FG's layout and a short campaign sounds perfect to me.
    Admittedly, I'm learning it only so I can later DM for a Dragon Age campaign later.

Please message me at [email protected], or alternatively here. I'll likely respond to the e-mail quickly though.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Achernar22 View Post
    Not sure if you were looking at Saturday nights? Love to join.
    Saturdays are very hard for me, unfortunately, at this point I doubt I can pay then.
    Games Running:

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles61 View Post
    I'm interested. I haven't role played in years and looking to get back in. I picked up the Star Wars RPG as a reference for the Star Wars Legion miniatures game and just opened it. You are talking about the 30th anniversary edition? I'm new to FG, in CST and real flexible on time.
    Great! We'd wouldnt be playing that Star Wars RPG, but the one with product lines around Edge of the Empire; Age of Rebellion; and Force and Destiny. Quite confusing, but the rules are astonishingly simple and flexible.
    Games Running:

Thread Information