FG Spreadshirt Swag

Rule mechanics in expansion books?

As I recall, a lot of the 2e expansion stuff was a lot of fluff and a little crunch; a given Complete _______ book would have maybe half a dozen kits, some non-combat skills, a few spells and some items, maybe a monster or two. Do those modules actually add the crunch in a usable format to the ruleset, or are they basically PDFs that are viewable in FG?

Quote Originally Posted by Valatar View Post
    As I recall, a lot of the 2e expansion stuff was a lot of fluff and a little crunch; a given Complete _______ book would have maybe half a dozen kits, some non-combat skills, a few spells and some items, maybe a monster or two. Do those modules actually add the crunch in a usable format to the ruleset, or are they basically PDFs that are viewable in FG?
    Some handbooks add races, class, kits, spells, items, npcs, skills and various other items. When it comes to classes, races and kits that includes some automations. For kits that's bonus skills, some weapon profs, powers and the like. Abilities and skill notes (and links) for easy reference will also be added to the characters applying those kits/races/classes. Various handbooks have standard features and some required adding new features to the ruleset. The latest one required an effect that would automatically adjust the AC of the character based on their bard level (this handbook is due out soon, in QA with WoTC). I automate where I can.

There is a lot of reading material as well in these.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information