5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Bug: Sometimes unable to interact (edit) with Note entries.

Sometimes when opening a Note (unlocked notes) and left clicking on the Note entry to start editing.
    The selection / focus does not seem to take. That is no cursor appears or interaction takes place.

A workaround I've found for now, is to lock and unlock the Note. After doing so it has worked normally again afterwards.

Ps. Come to think of it, I think I've seen this same behaviour with Story entries once or twice.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; February 19th, 2020 at 15:50.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Are you talking about the Story/Note title field or the Story/Note body field? (They are two different types of controls, so want to make sure where to look.)

Thanks,
    JPG

Ah yes, I am referring to the Story/Note body field, where all the text gets typed in with rich text formatting etc.

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

This ended up being a bug I recently introduced when generalizing some ruleset code. This should be fixed after you update.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    This ended up being a bug I recently introduced when generalizing some ruleset code. This should be fixed after you update.
    This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. The Developers of Fantasy Grounds Unity in voluntary cooperation with the FCC and other authorities have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of an emergency.

If this had been an actual emergency, the Error you just received would have been followed by useful instructions.

This concludes this test of the Emergency Broadcast System.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Superb!

Thread Information