DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 16 First ... 41213141516 Last
    SFRPG Tech Support:
    When attacking with the Solarian Stellar Rush revelation against an Operative that has Evasion [Evaded], where the Operative succeeds their Reflex saving throw, the chat/roll area will show that all the dmg was applied (this is incorrect and should be 0 due to Evade), but the Combat Tracker will not apply the damage (as intended). Bug: So beware that the chat/roll area is incorrect. However, this should be retested and confirmed to ensure that the damage shown is NOT actually applied; in this case, please fix the chat/roll area info.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by jrock1; December 13th, 2020 at 03:10.

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    SFRPG Tech Support:
    When attacking with the Solarian Stellar Rush revelation against an Operative that has Evasion [Evaded], where the Operative succeeds their Reflex saving throw, the chat/roll area will show that all the dmg was applied (this is incorrect and should be 0 due to Evade), but the Combat Tracker will not apply the damage (as intended). Bug: So beware that the chat/roll area is incorrect. However, this should be retested and confirmed to ensure that the damage shown is NOT actually applied; in this case, please fix the chat/roll area info.
    Thank you.
    Hey, first of all it would be interessting what the Stellar Rush and the Evasion is. From my knowledge both do not work if you just drop them onto the Ability section of the character sheet and you need to change them up manually to work as intended. I quickly tried to reproduce your issue. Stellar Rush.png is my chat output. The ist two lines are the combat maneuver, the bull rush the solarian performs before the damage of the stellar rush. This is irrelevant for the damage because the target takes the damage regardless, whether you hit the bull rush or not. The next three lines are the solarian using the stellar rush ability and the operative making his reflex save with a success and Evasion, as indicated by the result chat output. Last two lines are the solarian rolling the damage. As you can see it says:

Damage [8]->[to Test 2][EVADED][STATUS:]

which means: the stellar rush would have done 8 damage (or 4 damage halved on a successfull save). The damage is applied to Test 2 (the operative) who has evaded it due to a successfull save. He's now still at 100% health, because he took no damage (that's the status).
    I suspect you just overread the little [EVADED] thing there, but just to make sure, please try again. If you still don't get that chat output please take a screeshot of your Abilities in the character sheets.

Yes as I see it, like E said, it's telling you the damage would have been 8 but it was evaded, and since you said the damage did not translate to the CT then it seems to be working fine.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Yes as I see it, like E said, it's telling you the damage would have been 8 but it was evaded, and since you said the damage did not translate to the CT then it seems to be working fine.
    Hi Samarex,
    Thank you for the explanation.

I'm not able to find the Decoupler Grenade. It's from AA3 and does not appear in the list of items. Hopefully just an oversight.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyteach View Post
    I'm not able to find the Decoupler Grenade. It's from AA3 and does not appear in the list of items. Hopefully just an oversight.
    They are in the Player's version of the AA3

OK, I'll take another look. As a GM, I only load the GM version but was creating NPCs and wanted this. I guess I'm still not sure how the double version stuff works and when I need one over the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyteach View Post
    OK, I'll take another look. As a GM, I only load the GM version but was creating NPCs and wanted this. I guess I'm still not sure how the double version stuff works and when I need one over the other.
    This is generally whats included in the Player Versions: Classes, Races, Themes, Items, Spells, Feats and Starship Items (basically anything a player would use with or for their character)

Right, but I was creating an NPC and all the other items were available in the GM versions.

Well, all the other items are probably in the CRB or ARM, which don't have seperatied versions.

Thread Information