DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Will I lose my FGC access using my license if I buy "Upgrade from FG Classic to FG Unity (Ultimate license)" on Steam?
    eg.
    1. I have an user, it is linked on Steam, have bunch of books and else and I have a license key "A".
    2. I buy "Upgrade from FG Classic to FG Unity (Ultimate license)" on Steam
    3. I lose the access on FGC using license key "A"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lmontecosta View Post
    Will I lose my FGC access using my license if I buy "Upgrade from FG Classic to FG Unity (Ultimate license)" on Steam?
    eg.
    1. I have an user, it is linked on Steam, have bunch of books and else and I have a license key "A".
    2. I buy "Upgrade from FG Classic to FG Unity (Ultimate license)" on Steam
    3. I lose the access on FGC using license key "A"
    No, one-time licenses remain valid for FGC and you will also have an FGU license.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    LordEntrails is correct. Licenses remain active unless it is a subscription that is cancelled. The DLC you purchased for FGC will automatically load for your account on FGU. In some cases, it will also be enhanced with new features - like dynamic line of sight on some of the maps that we've updated so far.

Steam Seamless upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    LordEntrails is correct. Licenses remain active unless it is a subscription that is cancelled. The DLC you purchased for FGC will automatically load for your account on FGU. In some cases, it will also be enhanced with new features - like dynamic line of sight on some of the maps that we've updated so far.
    For the sake of others coming across this thread, I upgraded to FGU ultimate bundle on steam and it automatically removed the classic licences I already had and seamlessly upgraded, the cost was R400 in my local currency which was around $24 at the current exchange rate.

All my other bundles for D&D and Vampire just worked and I must say I am impressed how after asking 40 questions about this how easy and flawless it was.

I don't know why fantasygrounds.com doesn't have a tab that just explains everything clearer and gets to the point quicker

PM me or reply here if you have any questions

BTW the set adventres eg: Storm Kings Thunder, update with new clipping paths for the new Unity engine, I only had to export my Classic characters to XML files , then import them into FGU and then take my custom character portraits and copy them into the Unity folder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alistaircg View Post
    For the sake of others coming across this thread, I upgraded to FGU ultimate bundle on steam and it automatically removed the classic licences I already had and seamlessly upgraded, the cost was R400 in my local currency which was around $24 at the current exchange rate.

All my other bundles for D&D and Vampire just worked and I must say I am impressed how after asking 40 questions about this how easy and flawless it was.

I don't know why fantasygrounds.com doesn't have a tab that just explains everything clearer and gets to the point quicker

PM me or reply here if you have any questions
    There shouldn't be anything removed from your account. You are saying that your FGC licenses are somehow removed? I'm not sure how that would happen.

What do you feel like is missing from this bundle description?
    https://store.steampowered.com/bundl...imate_license/

Blog Entries
    Step by step instructions for moving a campaign from FGC to FGU are here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ampaign-to-FGU

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

What do you feel like is missing from this bundle description?
    https://store.steampowered.com/bundl...imate_license/
    I have FGC Classic and Ultimate Upgrade. It looks like the linked Bundle on Steam is for the purchase of FGC + Ultimate FGC Upgrade as well as FGU and Ultimate Upgrade. It also looks like this bundle costs more than just purchasing FGU and Ultimate Upgrade... Am I expected to buy FGC and Ultimate Upgrade again?

I feel like I'm missing something.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Austen View Post
    I have FGC Classic and Ultimate Upgrade. It looks like the linked Bundle on Steam is for the purchase of FGC + Ultimate FGC Upgrade as well as FGU and Ultimate Upgrade. It also looks like this bundle costs more than just purchasing FGU and Ultimate Upgrade... Am I expected to buy FGC and Ultimate Upgrade again?

I feel like I'm missing something.
    It is called a Complete the Set bundle with Steam. As long as you already own the FGC Standard and FGC Ultimate, you will only have to pay for the two items in the bundle you don't already own and it will save you 40% over buying FGU Standard + FGU Ultimate Upgrade separately.

It is called a Complete the Set bundle with Steam. As long as you already own the FGC Standard and FGC Ultimate, you will only have to pay for the two items in the bundle you don't already own and it will save you 40% over buying FGU Standard + FGU Ultimate Upgrade separately.
    I see... the website didn't have me logged in for some reason... when I checked in Steam app (and also when actually logged in on website) it showed it with just the new items. So $89.98 should be US price?

Thread Information