5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

If you lose anyone I would be interested!

Quote Originally Posted by darthhomer View Post
    If you lose anyone I would be interested!
    Glad to hear your interested! We actually have room for exactly one more. I’ll send you a PM with more details in just a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNerd View Post
    Hi Vodkard,

Thank you for the very detailed post. I would like to play in your campaign. I've been playing for many years. I ran an adventure through FGC a couple of years ago, and this looks like a great way to have some fun and learn FGU. I have no preference about which campaign, and I'll play any class to help bring balance to the party.

My preference would be Monday or Tuesday evenings (I'm assuming we're talking Mountain time based on your location). I can make Sunday evening work if that's the only time that works for the group.

Kind regards,
    SuperNerd
    Just checking in on you SuperNerd. We’re you still interested? If so I sent you a private message with more details. Hope to hear from you soon!

My answer

Thank you very much!

Been a great experience so far! He is a fantastic and fair DM

Quote Originally Posted by darthhomer View Post
    Been a great experience so far! He is a fantastic and fair DM
    Thank you so much!!

Would be interested in joining if you have another campaign/space

Quote Originally Posted by Crouton Sling View Post
    Would be interested in joining if you have another campaign/space
    Hail and wet met Crouton Sling. *glances to the left and right, then lowers my voice* Let me give you the low down on my current and future campaigns. I'm currently running two games: Curse of Strahd and Eberron: Oracle of War. In Curse of Strahd, my players are getting pretty high level, if a fresh level 1 joined now, it'd be suicide. In Eberron: Oracle of War, we've ran five episodes and everyone is level 6. You could join Eberron but the downside is you missed out on a lot of important story and again, it'd be suicide. So finally, there's one more campaign I'll start running on Saturday the 29th which is a second run of Eberron: Oracle of War. My current run of Oracle of War is pretty popular so I'm adding a second playthrough starting from the beginning. Let me give you the link to the post I made for it with all the details:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...er-Sat-5E-Paid

I know it's not Curse of Strahd which sounds like was what you were hoping for, but I at the very least wanted to respond honestly to your post and give you somewhat of a shining light in the darkness. *Starts singing* There's a light.... over at the Eberron place. There's a li..i..i..i..ght, over over by the fireplace... So, yeah. If you're still interested, feel free to send me a private message!

Thread Information