DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Destin, Florida (Paradise) Central Time Zone

Whats the best product for adding?

So I have been manually adding Monsters/NPCs to my Savage Rifts campaign. Its time consuming, been trying to add one or 2 entries a day. However I am interested in possibly purchasing some good Savage sources. Whats the best one of Monstrous NPCs or scifi ones? I would love to see a monster manual akin to DnD but sadly, im not seeing any in the Fantasy Grounds store.

I would recommend trying NPC Maker to create NPCs yourself: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...aker-extension

From the store I would recommend Companion products such as Fantasy Companion, Science Fiction Companion, Horror Companion and Super Powers Companion
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Blog Entries
    I was kind of wondering the same thing about the Monster Manual. Does the Marshal's Handbook double as the MM? I also Grim Prairie Tales has some monsters. Are these the Monster Manuals for Deadlands?
    See through the skies, far beyond our world tonight,
    Hear the sounds of freedom ring, in a silent dream,
    and a million miles away.
    Reach for the stars, and live our lives forever free,
    In our hearts for a thousand years, and a thousand lifetimes before.

And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all. -Dragonforce

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    I was kind of wondering the same thing about the Monster Manual. Does the Marshal's Handbook double as the MM? I also Grim Prairie Tales has some monsters. Are these the Monster Manuals for Deadlands?
    In general Savage Worlds doesn't have dedicated Monster Manuals like D&D, Pathfinder, etc.. For example, the SWADE core rules has Chapter 6 as the Bestiary.

For Deadlands Reloaded critters can be in many different supplements - in specific adventures/Savage Tales, settings, etc.. There's an "Encounters" chapter in the Marshal's Handbook and Ghost Towns, for example.

What's great about Fantasy Grounds is that all of the critters/NPCs from open library modules will be displayed in the campaign data list (accessible from the "NPCs" button on the right of the desktop), grouped by their source - or you can list "(All)" so you don't have to jump around different products to find them.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Another good source of Monsters is the Hellfrost Bestiary. I use it all the time in my Savage Rifts game!

Also, check out Zadmar's conversion tools at https://www.godwars2.org/SavageWorlds/. He's got conversion tools for 3.5, Pathfinder, as well as a conversion lookup tool (He's got like 3000 monsters converted to Savage Worlds).

Also...+1 for Ikael's NPC Maker. Copy the stat block you want to see in FG, and hit the button. Does most of the heavy lifting for you! I was able to get the Savage Foes of North America into FG within an hour or so.

GBFF
    Last edited by GunbunnyFuFu; May 10th, 2019 at 17:08.
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Game Streams - twitch.tv/rodney418
    Ultimate License
    - All you need to play in my games is Fantasy Grounds Demo

Favourite Rulesets: Savage Worlds
    Currently Running: Pirates of the Spanish Main, Interface Zero, Primeval Thule
    Time Zone: PST

Nice!!! Thanks Rodney418!!

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Ultimate License

As I said way back on that original thread, we really need a repository of free and public domain modules and extensions. I'm amazed that FG doesn't already have this.
    Ultimate License

Quote Originally Posted by rodney418 View Post
    As I said way back on that original thread, we really need a repository of free and public domain modules and extensions. I'm amazed that FG doesn't already have this.
    There are threads for both of these already. If there’s anything you’re specifically looking for then it needs someone in the community to make them and post them.

Extensions: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nity-Exensions
    Modules: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...munity-Modules
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information