STAR TREK 2d20

View Poll Results: What Ruleset do you want supported next?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Savage Worlds

11 31.43%
  • Call of Cthulhu

9 25.71%
  • MoreCore

8 22.86%
  • Pathfinder 2

5 14.29%
  • Starfinder

3 8.57%
  • Castles & Crusades

3 8.57%
  • Other (leave comment below)

3 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 22 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for posting the answer and happy gaming!!!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Everything should work with unity. If you have any issues, post them here and I'll get the corrected.

Blog Entries
    Sorry for the delay in replying. Yes it will handle compact sidebar buttons in the supported rulesets, including PF1/35e

Currently it does not handle additional buttons added by the extensions. I am adding support for the DOE suite. What extension are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Soul View Post
    I haven't been through the full thread yet, but I have two questions about the sidebar buttons:

1: Does this allow small sidebar buttons for all rulesets? 3.5/PF1 in particular. EDIT: This appears to be possible?

2: How does this handle additional buttons added by Extensions? Are you able to make them small buttons as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    Sorry for the delay in replying. Yes it will handle compact sidebar buttons in the supported rulesets, including PF1/35e

Currently it does not handle additional buttons added by the extensions. I am adding support for the DOE suite. What extension are you using?
    Damned's Player Agency extension(s): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ency-Extension

And the NPC Factory extension from the Pathfinder Advanced Bestiary. The extension itself is available in this thread, post #4: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...actory-for-3-5

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    I am adding support for the DOE suite.
    I wouldn't recommend doing that - these are no longer publicly available or supported by the developer.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Great, these are no problem to add. I'll have them in the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Soul View Post
    Damned's Player Agency extension(s): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ency-Extension

And the NPC Factory extension from the Pathfinder Advanced Bestiary. The extension itself is available in this thread, post #4: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...actory-for-3-5

Blog Entries
    Howdy Damned, Just the button names, but I was able to find them from graphics_icon file. Congratulations on the new extension.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hola Wintermute - what info do you need for this re: Player Agency?

Blog Entries
    Thanks Trenloe, I've been away from the forums for a bit and that was brought to my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I wouldn't recommend doing that - these are no longer publicly available or supported by the developer.

Thread Information