Starfinder Playlist

View Poll Results: What Ruleset do you want supported next?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Savage Worlds

11 31.43%
  • Call of Cthulhu

9 25.71%
  • MoreCore

8 22.86%
  • Pathfinder 2

5 14.29%
  • Starfinder

3 8.57%
  • Castles & Crusades

3 8.57%
  • Other (leave comment below)

3 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 22 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Wow! That's cool. I think we may finally have great themes for our games. You should think about place to store peoples work also, so they can share their themes with others

Good job! Respect!

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    snip
    Is there any possible way to make it so you can change the orientation of the sidebar buttons? Like how the curse of Strahd theme does it? Or am I missing something?

Blog Entries
    Thanks. There are several places on the Fantasy Grounds forums where you can share themes and etc. Just remember that you can't upload copyrighted material to the forums, so you must either use licensed images or create them yourself.

Thanks again, and enjoy the software.

Blog Entries
    @NitroTurtle I love Damned's COS Sidebar. I have been using a modified version (5e & pfrpg) of it for over a year. Between that theme and being color-blind is what led to this entire project. Fantasy Grounds is a great program but the default themes can be hard to see for color-blind people. Map pins and grid lines are the worst for me, so I started replacing those things I couldn't see easily, and here we are. lol

Currently the "Damned" Sidebar is not supported, but is in the works. Most likely it'll come out in v1.3.0, which will be out in a few months.

Blog Entries
    Added a poll so everyone could vote for the next supported ruleset.

Would you be able to share your modified version? Or at least a screenshot? Just curious as to what it looks like lol.

Blog Entries
    I'll generate some screenshots and post in a bit.

Blog Entries
    Here's a screenshot one of it's many iterations. There are roughly 120 icons I replaced across CoreRPG, 5e, and PFRPG. I had started on character sheet icon for both 5e and PF. I've experimented with font replacements and roughly a dozen color schemes. My plan was to gather all my elements that I wanted to change and call my graphics guy and say make them match. lol.

All the elements I'm using in that there are either my creations or free open-licensed artwork from the net. There's alot out there under Creative Commons, GPL and more.

fg5e.jpg

I'd love to see PFRPG support.

Btw, why is this wonderful tool dependent from rulesets? Are the themes in different formats for 5E, PFRPG, etc?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snippels View Post
    I'd love to see PFRPG support.

Btw, why is this wonderful tool dependent from rulesets? Are the themes in different formats for 5E, PFRPG, etc?
    Different rulesets have different components. The easiest is the buttons that are available on the right. But they also have different window types (i.e. items, images, stories, etc). Though most/many are similar and many are shared between rulesets, they are not identical (i.e. PC sheets have different fields).

Because of that, GMW has to make at least small tweaks for each ruleset.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information