STAR TREK 2d20

How to add custom equipment?

Good day!

Trying to add custom actions to the character. I click the brown button and then the green button to add item (weapon in this case), start adding a weapon. I name the weapon and then go to the weapon link (at the end of the row of data), however, I can't seem to click on this box to add data. It's as if it doesn't have focus.

Help! Supposed to run a Traveller:2300 AD game on Sunday, and won't be able to with the ruleset the way it is.

Additionally I get the following error: Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (referenceweapons : charsheet.id-00003.weaponlist.id-00003)

GB
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Which version are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    Good day!

Trying to add custom actions to the character. I click the brown button and then the green button to add item (weapon in this case), start adding a weapon. I name the weapon and then go to the weapon link (at the end of the row of data), however, I can't seem to click on this box to add data. It's as if it doesn't have focus.

Help! Supposed to run a Traveller:2300 AD game on Sunday, and won't be able to with the ruleset the way it is.

Additionally I get the following error: Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (referenceweapons : charsheet.id-00003.weaponlist.id-00003)

GB
    Hello,

I've created a new Slug rifle, then added it to Dr Thunder.

Here's the screen showing the Action and the Attack/Damages all are working nicely here.

DrThunderWeapon.JPG

As Andraax asked, what version of the ruleset are you using and are you using any extensions?

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information