5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Players Unable to connect, Port 1802 No working

As of this morning I had players who were unable to connect. The port forward is shown as being correct in my router and nothing was changed by me beforehand. I've been using the same pc/modem/router with the same configuration for a few years now. Any suggestions on what the issue could be here? I can (try) to provide more information if that would help, just not sure what kind of information to provide.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Please provide answers to the bottom 7 questions in post #1 here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ions-Explained
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Please provide answers to the bottom 7 questions in post #1 here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ions-Explained
    Unexpectedly my service provider has agreed to send someone out to look at the hardware on my end and to look at the port forwarding issue. I will wait for them to arrive this Thursday and see what they say before I proceed into something that might be a bit beyond me. I appreciate the fast response though Trenloe and will most certainly answer those 7 questions and post the answers here, if my service provider does not solve the issue for me.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Thread Information