STAR TREK 2d20
Page 97 of 132 First ... 47879596979899107 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by PXGDAD View Post
    I've not used FG for quite time due to work. I bought via Steam & joined a couple of campaigns and had great fun.
    However, I'm now looking at backing the KS & have a couple of questions:-

How can I tell if it was pre 2018 that I bought it & how can I tell if I have standard or ultimate?

Cheers
    On the Fantasy Grounds launcher, where you select to join game etc... in the upper right corner it shows the version #. It it also say Ultimate, you have an Ultimate license. Other it us a Standard. I am not sure if it says Demo if that is what you are using.

I was wondering, will we get a minimize option in FGU? So you can minimize FGU down to the taskbar.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

I'd bet not. It's multi-platform, and unless FGU has some kind of universal support for Mac's sidebar-thingy, and I have no idea what Linux has, I don't see them coding something for Windows-only.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    I was wondering, will we get a minimize option in FGU? So you can minimize FGU down to the taskbar.
    I would guess it'll be part of the standard window (not Windows) functionality. The reason FG Classic doesn’t do that is because the 3D engine could raise errors if minimized.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That would be nice indeed. *fingers crossed*
    Figured as FGU will be wrapped within the unity window, it might come as default.

Quite handy for when you want to leave the server up and running for longer periods to allow players to log in at will, or if you're working on something and want to get the window out of the way properly.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

A little suggestion : is it possible to implement a dice score counter for each player ? In order to have a graph of all the rolls from the session or, ideally, the campaign ? Would love to see how many 1's and 20's i rolled, and my average of the session. Perhaps an extension is already doing that ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhunt3r View Post
    A little suggestion : is it possible to implement a dice score counter for each player ? In order to have a graph of all the rolls from the session or, ideally, the campaign ? Would love to see how many 1's and 20's i rolled, and my average of the session. Perhaps an extension is already doing that ?
    Doug Davison did write a program that would crawl and mine the campaign chat and spit out many stats. It was never released publically, we tested it in our games, it was pretty cool. Who had the most crits, who did the most damage, who did this, who had that...

He intended (intends?) to make that a thing, but with Unity development, that took a back burner.

We may see that come 'round again.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Doug Davison did write a program that would crawl and mine the campaign chat and spit out many stats. It was never released publically, we tested it in our games, it was pretty cool. Who had the most crits, who did the most damage, who did this, who had that...

He intended (intends?) to make that a thing, but with Unity development, that took a back burner.

We may see that come 'round again.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ame-Statistics
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Nice, such a feature could be a great 450 000 $ stretch goal... just saying ;-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhunt3r View Post
    Nice, such a feature could be a great 450 000 $ stretch goal... just saying ;-)
    Agreed!
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Thread Information