FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 100 of 105 First ... 50909899100101102 ... Last
    I added your new extensions and loaded the game a couple of times without seeing the errors. I also went into a couple of maps and they opened fine, I didn't notice any errors.

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    I added your new extensions and loaded the game a couple of times without seeing the errors. I also went into a couple of maps and they opened fine, I didn't notice any errors.
    Cool I'm hoping several people will test the flanking fix. That's the one I'm most worried about.

I am having an issue when it opens says it didn't find FGU dices, and i use FGC.
    My map from sword coast wich comes with Storm kings thunder can't have a grid, because it is too big looks like, everytime i try to grid it, i get an error.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralke View Post
    I am having an issue when it opens says it didn't find FGU dices, and i use FGC.
    My map from sword coast wich comes with Storm kings thunder can't have a grid, because it is too big looks like, everytime i try to grid it, i get an error.
    If you haven't already grab the test version I posted at the top of this page for both token helper and combat enhancer. That should fix the FGU dice issue. I'm just learning how to do stuff so I don't know anything about the storm kings thunder issue. Is this on say the region map and not a battle map right? If it's a full map, I don't use a grid because I don't do combat on that. You can still place a token and size it and just place it where you want it to be.

Thanks for the quick update discgolferusa. It seems to be working well so far. Although I'm running a game this weekend, so I'll keep checking this thread for any further developments.

It's working for me as well! Thanks a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralke View Post
    I have found that a lot of maps that come with official modules are enormous files, and not particularly optimized for use in Fantasy Grounds under what I would consider "normal" conditions. As others mentioned, gridding overland maps is usually unnecessary, but you can try a quick resize in the graphics editing program of your choice, and see if that makes things work better. Even the lowly MS Paint bundled with windows can do the job. A rule of thumb I try to keep to is not having a map file larger than 1 MB.

OK question to the people who do more ext development. This extension seems to have disabled or removed the accept movement radial option somehow. I'm trying to move the effects radial option to position 2 and bring the accept movement option back, but can't find where that option is being removed at.

Do you have any idea what I should be looking for? I've tried searching for keywords I thought would be used but not finding anything.

Just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. I'm cool with trying to fix it myself, but I only have a few mins each day to look at it so any guidance would help immensely.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by discgolferusa View Post
    OK question to the people who do more ext development. This extension seems to have disabled or removed the accept movement radial option somehow. I'm trying to move the effects radial option to position 2 and bring the accept movement option back, but can't find where that option is being removed at.

Do you have any idea what I should be looking for? I've tried searching for keywords I thought would be used but not finding anything.

Just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. I'm cool with trying to fix it myself, but I only have a few mins each day to look at it so any guidance would help immensely.

Thanks in advance!
    What I know of this extension is with the additional image layers this extension provides, you have to be aware of what layer you are adding PC tokens too.
    Players can only interact with the "Play" layer. So be sure to add player tokens to that Play/Top layer.
    The only other thing I can think of is be sure map tokens are "Locked".

I hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by maugrim8866 View Post
    What I know of this extension is with the additional image layers this extension provides, you have to be aware of what layer you are adding PC tokens too.
    Players can only interact with the "Play" layer. So be sure to add player tokens to that Play/Top layer.
    The only other thing I can think of is be sure map tokens are "Locked".

I hope that helps.
    The actual option has been overwritten by the effects radial option on the token radial menu. Trying to undo that so that the accept move option will be available again (or at least that's the plan).

Thread Information