DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 97 of 105 First ... 47879596979899 ... Last
    If I remember the only issue with DM tools was when you tried to use token stacking, so just don't use that and it should be fine. The conflict can't be fixed on this end without completely changing how enhanced images works.

On the plus side, arkanis, though the Unity one is definitely as buggy as a motel with perfect lighting and openings for roaches, it is getting better.

And if you are willing to try Unity again, I found that the latest patch got rid of a lot of lag. And I also found running it on the cloud was more reliable, too. Hope that helps!

Thank you both, guys.
    JLBatman, I'll fiddle with Unity tomorrow to see the improvements, but I will not touch it for my sessions until at the very least token locking is in place. It's a very important feature in Classic and more so in Unity where LOS is unlimited.
    Last edited by arkanis; June 10th, 2020 at 19:05.

Oh, if token locking is required, then don't waste your time just yet. It's not there. I've given my peeps verbal rules about when they can move and how much, etc. which they mostly obey... But not always, so I 100% get your desire for that feature to be back!

I'm getting a red X at the extensions page. Is this extension out of date and derelict? Or am I doing something wrong?

Hi guys! This extension is absolutely great but I having a small issue with map layers. Using preset adventures (hoard of dragon queen actually) when I add an encounter to combat tracker, using the small arrow in the left bottom corner of encounter window, toekn are automatically deployed to background layer instead of play layer. All tokens are flagged as already placed section of encounter window. This is forcing me to manually add them from combat tracker. Something missing?
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by matcler View Post
    Hi guys! This extension is absolutely great but I having a small issue with map layers. Using preset adventures (hoard of dragon queen actually) when I add an encounter to combat tracker, using the small arrow in the left bottom corner of encounter window, toekn are automatically deployed to background layer instead of play layer. All tokens are flagged as already placed section of encounter window. This is forcing me to manually add them from combat tracker. Something missing?
    Thank you
    Unfortunately layers are a 'hack' and not official. You'll need to recreate the encounters so they are placed on the proper layer.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Quote Originally Posted by matcler View Post
    Thank you
    Unfortunately that is a problem with the enhanced images extension (the layers portion). It places layers on top of the image, so everything defaults to the bottom layer, which is not a playable layer.

Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    Unfortunately layers are a 'hack' and not official. You'll need to recreate the encounters so they are placed on the proper layer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    Unfortunately that is a problem with the enhanced images extension (the layers portion). It places layers on top of the image, so everything defaults to the bottom layer, which is not a playable layer.
    I'm pretty sure this is incorrect. Adding an encounter should place it on the proper layer. I don't use this extension but I can't imagine that anyone would use it if you have to redo every encounter you use. It's most likely that you have to make sure the correct layer is selected or maybe another extension being used is interfering with the process.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information