FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 15 First 123412 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    There was a slight mishap with schedules and the update won't be in until next Tuesday. The deadline for patches recently changed and unfortunately it's now during the week (when I work for my day job) so I missed the window.
    Quote Originally Posted by graziano.girelli View Post
    Ok, thanks. So something is not fine on my FGC and FGU then. In inventory tab i didn't see the drag/drop option. I will check better this evening.
    Thanks again for your answer.
    By the way, is there a place in which is possible to see the modules in the working for D&D classic ruleset? This is just to plan my purchase.
    Next week.

Ok, thanks. So something is not fine on my FGC and FGU then. In inventory tab i didn't see the drag/drop option. I will check better this evening.
    Thanks again for your answer.
    By the way, is there a place in which is possible to see the modules in the working for D&D classic ruleset? This is just to plan my purchase.
    As damned said, that will be next week (April 7th).

There is no way to see/get a list of products in development that I know of. That would have to be something Smiteworks would need to provide.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    As damned said, that will be next week (April 7th).

There is no way to see/get a list of products in development that I know of. That would have to be something Smiteworks would need to provide.
    Thanks!
    Yes, it should be great to have a list of modules in the works so users know what will arrive (and maybe generate some hype).

Graziano, trust me. the ruleset works really well and the modules are well made. I've bought dm,player, monster and the saga of randal Morn here in the store and they are really good.
    If in case you need some more info you can contact me, I'm italian too so i can show you or discuss in Italian.

A presto
    Ultimate license holder, do not worry about partecipating Italian DM (gmt+1). check here to find your timezone difference https://everytimezone.com/

- Players live a thousand lives, a DM let live a thousand universes -

Quote Originally Posted by Asterionaisien View Post
    Graziano, trust me. the ruleset works really well and the modules are well made. I've bought dm,player, monster and the saga of randal Morn here in the store and they are really good.
    If in case you need some more info you can contact me, I'm italian too so i can show you or discuss in Italian.

A presto
    Oh, i know it very well. I've got almost all D&D classic bundle. I'm just curious what's about to come out next. I have 2 groups, one just finished temple of elemental evil, and other one just begin curse of the azure bonds.
    I'm an old master (i started to play in 1985) and i love AD&D.
    If you want to talk about AD&D... wellcome!!!!

This is some prototype work I'm trying out.

Sidebar gone, replaced by more common "Menu" button". Transparent story entries. Overall, gives you more room to spread out.
    Last edited by celestian; April 24th, 2020 at 06:20.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Oh I do like the idea of that Menu entry instead of the side bar.
    Re the transparent Story entries - any chance you can make the transparency optional and/or the amount of transparency settable by user?

Quote Originally Posted by sadwargamer View Post
    Oh I do like the idea of that Menu entry instead of the side bar.
    Re the transparent Story entries - any chance you can make the transparency optional and/or the amount of transparency settable by user?
    Unfortunately there is no option to programmatically set the specific formatted text font options that I know of. Meaning if I had a option to use the old white story entry the text would keep the current "white" (so it shows on dark story entries). Same goes for bold/italic/short cut links/etc.

The above is my testing. The end result will vary. More than likely these new options wont be released till sometime in early May.
    ---

Wonderful idea the menu instead sidebar. The transparent background look fine, but personally i prefer plain background for entries, more readable in my opinion.
    Also the reduced chat window is very nice

Also the reduced chat window is very nice
    You can do that now. I just unlocked and resized for my current layout.
    ---

Thread Information