FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Video tutorial - Races

A short video tutorial on how to create races in Fantasy Grounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYdl0sUYbUw
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you so much

Good video, learned some new things about Scotsman .

Blog Entries
    Good stuff....
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thanks! Subscribed (I am no. 4! ) .

Blog Entries
    These videos are awesomely helpful.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Is it possible to get the verbiage that will have the player get a popup that prompts them to choose 1 or 2 skills for proficiency from among a selection of choices? Say Animal Handling, Perception, Stealth and Survival s an example.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

You gain proficiency with one/two of the following skills of your choice: x, y, z
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You gain proficiency with one/two of the following skills of your choice: x, y, z
    Huh... again, thought I had that the first time. Will have to double check.

- John Diefenbaker

How do you set an ability score to an exact number, such as "Your constitution is 0"?

I'm trying to create a Flesh Golem player character template from the Savage Species book.

Thread Information