5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Totally,

This thing is an ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE.

I keep getting Nothing to Undo on [player] i have version 1.1

Quote Originally Posted by Shoestring View Post
    I keep getting Nothing to Undo on [player] i have version 1.1
    Hi Shoestring,
    I've just tested with a clean campaign and it's working for me.
    Are you sure you're 'undoing' on the target pc/npc and not the damage/heal instigator?

If you can give step-by-step instructions on how to recreate what you're seeing that would help.

Cheers, Steve.

*Edit* Also, the undo is a 'one shot', it doesn't hold a history of previous damage/heals so can only undo the very last damage/heal applied to a character.
    Last edited by Stv; October 24th, 2022 at 20:12.

Screenshot 2022-10-25 190051.png
    I think i attached a scrteenshot from my FG right clicking the target of the damage and select Undo Last Damage/Heal ...that opes another selection wheel where I select the same thing again. I've tried my NPC vs NPC player vs NPC etc. same result Nothing to Undo on ....

Screenshot 2022-10-25 190051.png
    I think i attached a screenshot ....form my FG. right clicking the target of the damage and select Undo Last Damage/Heal ...that opens another selection wheel where I select the same thing again. I've tried my NPC vs NPC player vs NPC etc. same result Nothing to Undo on ....

Looks like you're running a few other extensions there too. It may well be a conflict between them. What other extensions are you running? If they're freely available then I might be able to track down where the confict lies.

Cheers, Steve.

I have 50 extensions i discovered that one of my favorites Generic Actions v1.26 is the cause of my issues and this extension. Thanks for your input/help.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoestring View Post
    I have 50 extensions i discovered that one of my favorites Generic Actions v1.26 is the cause of my issues and this extension. Thanks for your input/help.
    I'm not having this issue with GA v1.26, can you explain more or DM me on discord? I would like to help.

@Stv

I've noticed that with Aura effects and this ext, if I undo last with something having an aura effect on it, it will double up the aura effect on it. You able to work with Bmos and work this out?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I'm not having this issue with GA v1.26, can you explain more or DM me on discord? I would like to help.
    Under Options in the Generic Actions (GM) section if you turn Indicator: Verify Damage (restart app) Off then this Extension works with GM. hope my little troubleshooting helps someone in the future.

Thread Information