FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 21 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Just made the first character with rough knowledge of what is in the rulebook (briefly read through the most important parts). The Tracker is a great tool that we needed in FG for a long time. Helps a lot!

Is the day near where we can test the spells? I have a game on Friday Xd

Quote Originally Posted by vyruxx View Post
    Is the day near where we can test the spells? I have a game on Friday Xd
    Near, but not that near. Sorry.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is there a possible release date for the Doomsday Dawn playtest adventure?

- Robert

Quote Originally Posted by rhammer2 View Post
    Is there a possible release date for the Doomsday Dawn playtest adventure?
    Not yet, sorry. A few things need to come into line (ruleset and data) before we can start pushing out the various parts of Doomsday Dawn. But I hope it won't be too much longer...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

so i am currently new to the FG process and i have watched the intro video on making a 2.0 charater. i am having problems with my halfling not being able seeing the first set of ability scores to choose. i found a post where it said to copy a new halfling ancestry to and add the correct stats, but i dont know how or where to do that? Also in the video they have the backgrounds for Doomsday Dawn and yet i do not see it in my version? i have the current monthly subscription, do i need to upgrade or am i doing this all completely wrong, sorry for the forum spam just trying to figure this out.

- Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by firice View Post
    so i am currently new to the FG process and i have watched the intro video on making a 2.0 charater. i am having problems with my halfling not being able seeing the first set of ability scores to choose. i found a post where it said to copy a new halfling ancestry to and add the correct stats, but i dont know how or where to do that?
    I'm really sorry that the halfling fix missed the data update this last week. The little fellas are chomping at the bit to get out there into playtest adventure land!

I've made a quick video showing how to fix this yourself: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bq...OvZ9WRudSG1qte (Note, when I show how to add the Ancestries shield to the desktop I actually select Backgrounds - Doh!)

Quote Originally Posted by firice View Post
    Also in the video they have the backgrounds for Doomsday Dawn and yet i do not see it in my version? i have the current monthly subscription, do i need to upgrade or am i doing this all completely wrong, sorry for the forum spam just trying to figure this out.
    All of the Pathfinder Playtest information is early access and what I work with (as the frazzled developer) may look a little different to what you see. If you've recently ran an update, then you have the most recent data. Sorry if sometimes the videos might show something you don't have access to yet.

The Doomsday dawn info will come soon...

Don't worry about spam (unless you have a mission for halflings to rule the world). Keep the questions and comments coming. This FG playtest ruleset and data is as much about getting a super cool FG ruleset in 12 months time (but my aim is a lot sooner than that), as it is about playtesting the Pathfinder new rules.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 18th, 2018 at 02:49.

Blog Entries
    The Doomsday Dawn stuff is not currently in the version available in the updater.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I'm really sorry that the halfling fix missed the data update this last week. The little fellas are chomping at the bit to get out there into playtest adventure land!

I've made a quick video showing how to fix this yourself: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bq...OvZ9WRudSG1qte (Note, when I show how to add the Ancestries shield to the desktop I actually select Backgrounds - Doh!)
    Watched the video and still had a little problems...... realized that i was in the manage characters not a Campaign... that makes a huge difference...... now i can edit it and shouldn't have troubles with it.... that should be added to the video lol
    Thank you so much for the support with this.

Sorry but I have to ask again, is there a scheduled date to be able to enter spells? some photo to see it a little?.

Thread Information